Fulltime Junior Customer Service at a family company in Amsterdam
Is healthy living and still having fun no problem for you? Become a fulltime Junior Customer Service at a family company in Amsterdam
What are you going to do:
You as a junior customer service will have a varied role. You will process orders of clients forwarded to you by your sales manager. These orders you will process in the ERP-system. After an order, you will send the clients the order confirmation. You will also manage the contacts with our external warehouse and the various transport companies for planning and transport instructions.
- You are the point of contact for customers for information about their orders;
- You will handle reports and complaints from the customer;
- The processing of Certificates of Analysis (COA) is an important and basic task;
- You are not only there to support the sales team wherever needed, but you are also a sparring
partner to them.
You will work about 40 hours per week at the office, opening hours are from Monday to Friday from 9.00h till 17.30h.
The Company was established in 1662 and is currently run by a 15th generation of the family. The company where you come work is a distributor of health ingredients and concepts. They specifically focused on the Infant Nutrition and
Sports & Nutritional Supplements and Functional Food industries. The customer service team is the key to their success. You will be working on the Herengracht in a team of 8 people. The team not only works hard but also undertakes fun activities.
What we offer:
- An attractive salary between € 2.200 and € 2.500 per month;
- Regular fun days out and weekly group lunches;
- Working in an inspiring environment of a company that has been in existence for 362 years that is still young and ambitious at heart;
- Strong fringe benefits;
What we ask:
- Minimum hbo level or equivalent ability
- Experience in customer service preferable;
- Fluent in Dutch and English;
- Open, communicative and enterprising personality.
Are you the perfect candidate? Click the button 'apply now' and we'll contact you as soon as possible!
- Education Level
- Middelbare school, MBO, HBO
- Working hours per week
- 32 - 40
- Type of Contract
- Fulltime (startersfunctie), Fulltime (ervaren)
- Salary indication
- Tussen €2.200 en €2.500 Per maand
- Responsible for
- Published at
Ontvang vergelijkbare vacatures in je mailbox
Vul in waar je vergelijkbare vacatures zoekt en vergeet je e-mailadres niet!
Deel deze vacature
We heten wel YoungCapital, maar iedereen is even welkom. Ook als je al wat meer ervaring hebt. Meer weten? Check onze FAQ.