Want to work as a logistics employee at DHL Schiphol?
Do you want to be part of a growing team within a large international organization? Apply now to become a logistics employee at DHL Aviation Schiphol!
What are you going to do:
As a logistics employee at DHL you are responsible for (un)loading, sorting and assembling of packages and containers. It is important that you are able to work fast and accurately. Together with your team, you will contribute to a smooth running process!
You will be working for at least 3 days from Monday to Saturday from 04:00 AM until 08:00 AM. Therefore, you will be obliged to arrange your own transportation!
Your gross hourly wage is €12,- regardless of your age. Because the times can be quite challenging, you will be earning an additional surcharge of 30% (which makes €15.60 gross an hour). In addition, you will receive 8% holiday-pay and 10% holiday-'hours'.
Because we like to reward everyone for working at DHL, you will receive a loyalty bonus for each period you continue to work, up to 3 months;
- Employed for 4 weeks, €125.-
- Employed for 8 weeks €125.-
- Employed for 12 weeks €250.-
(To be eligible you'll need to work at least 10 hours a week)
Does this sound like your next adventure? Apply directly next to the job posting.
What we offer:
- Additional surcharge of 30% for the entire shift;
- A challenging and responsible job in logistics;
- Good working atmosphere with great colleagues;
- Great salary of €12,- gross an hour;
- Great development opportunities.
What we ask:
- No minimum education required
- Fluent in either English or Dutch;
- Since there's no bus, you own a car/scooter or live nearby;
- You are eligble for a VGB (national security clearance).
Are you the perfect candidate? Click the button 'apply now' and we'll contact you as soon as possible!
- Education Level
- Middelbare school, MBO, HBO, Universiteit
- Working hours per week
- 12 - 38
- Type of Contract
- Fulltime (startersfunctie), Parttime (overdag)
- Salary indication
- €12,00 per uur
- Responsible for
- Responsible for (un)loading, sorting and assembling of packages and containers.
- Published at
Ontvang vergelijkbare vacatures in je mailbox
Vul in waar je vergelijkbare vacatures zoekt en vergeet je e-mailadres niet!
Deel deze vacature
We heten wel YoungCapital, maar iedereen is even welkom. Ook als je al wat meer ervaring hebt. Meer weten? Check onze FAQ.