International Recruiter at YoungCapital in Amsterdam
Help candidates with their international experience by finding them a job abroad. Start as an international recruiter at YoungCapital in Amsterdam.
What are you going to do:
YoungCapital’s ambitions reach far beyond the Dutch borders. We not only match Dutch candidates to Dutch clients, but we also recruit multilingual talent for international businesses. The ones to make that happen? Team YoungCapital Multilingual in Amsterdam. And they are currently looking for a new colleague.
Your day-to-day work
The European labour market is booming, which means there’s a lot of potential to utilise. As an international recruiter in Amsterdam, you’re going to find these opportunities, by contacting prospects and offering them your services. You call, visit or email them, discuss their needs and tell them more about what YoungCapital can bring to the table. Got a deal? Then it’s time to search for the right candidate.
That starts with posting a vacancy online. Once the reactions come pouring in, you screen potential candidates and match them with your clients. Since our team consists of colleagues from all over the world, we try to offer our services in the same language as our candidates (and clients) speak. If that’s not possible, we switch to English.
But that’s not all …
After the matchmaking, there’s still a lot to arrange. Chances are that your candidate still has to move to the Netherlands or to the assigned country. A lot of work, so you’re there to help the candidate wherever you can. Are they all settled? Then you still keep in touch, to see how things are going and to answer any questions that they might have. The same goes for your client. You also try to gather as much information as you can. Because, who knows, maybe there are extra business opportunities that present themselves.
As an international recruiter in Amsterdam, you work 40 hours a week. You do this from Monday through Friday, during the standard business hours.
What we offer:
- A challenging job as full-time international recruiter at YoungCapital in Amsterdam;
- A permanent contract right away, including a fair salary and bonus scheme;
- Great secondary working conditions, such as 32,5 paid vacation days and reimbursement of your travel expenses;
- Join an international team and build a big, professional network;
- Various training opportunities, internally via our YoungCapital University;
- Fun colleagues, who lunch together daily and organise a lot of team events.
What we ask:
- Minimum hbo level or equivalent ability ; a Bachelor degree.
- You're native in German or English, or you speak fluently English and have a native mother tongue in Swedish, Spanish, French or Flemish;
- Work experience in recruitment is not necessary, but the eagerness to learn is;
- You're full-time available (40 hours per week);
- You are assertive, have excellent communication skills and like to work with targets.
Are you the perfect candidate? Click the button 'apply now' and we'll contact you as soon as possible!
- Education Level
- HBO, Universiteit
- Working hours per week
- Type of Contract
- Fulltime (startersfunctie), Fulltime (ervaren)
- Responsible for
- Cross boarder recruitment
- Published at
Ontvang vergelijkbare vacatures in je mailbox
Vul in waar je vergelijkbare vacatures zoekt en vergeet je e-mailadres niet!
Deel deze vacature
We heten wel YoungCapital, maar iedereen is even welkom. Ook als je al wat meer ervaring hebt. Meer weten? Check onze FAQ.