Fulltime Tech Recruiter in Hoofddorp
A great situation for someone who is creative has a healthy dose of humor and has a fire to deliver high-quality work: Tech Recruiter in Hoofddorp!
What are you going to do:
Role and Responsibilities
You are part of a team that's responsible for hiring everyone for DASH. We have pretty big plans for growing our R&D team. From product owners to Ruby Devs, and engineering managers to UX designers. Yes, your vacancies will mostly contain elements of technology, so get your geek on!
You'll be responsible for all hiring efforts; creating and executing on yearly hiring plans, employer branding efforts, using data to drive strategies and decisions, training hiring managers and interviewers, relocation, and truly partnering up with the management team to scale the company. #ukrainianjob
What is Dash
DASH is the tech accelerator of The Works: home to successful international work brands like YoungCapital, YoungCapital NEXT, StudentJob, and Jobbird.com. As an employment agency, we work very differently than you might think. We recruit almost all our candidates via digital channels. Our work help students, graduates, and young professionals find a diverse range of career opportunities. At DASH's R&D department in Hoofddorp, we have a bunch of developers building technological innovations in a data-driven and agile way.
Together, we work on many impressive applications, and we build the vast majority of these ourselves. That includes all the 30 job websites that are part of The Works and their databases. From the YoungCapital app to our own ATS (Applicant Tracking System), and from machine learning algorithms, to an E-learning environment. Standing still is not an option for us. DASH prioritizes growth and we are never afraid to make a change.
What we offer:
- Besides an awesome job and a d*mn nice salary (obviously), there are a bunch of noteworthy benefits.
- A pension plan, travel allowance, 25 vacation days, 6.5 ADV days plus 1 additional holiday day;
- Each year, there is a budget for your personal education and development. How about SOSU or Sourcecon tickets?;
- A yearly budget of €150,- which you can spend on health, such as sports gear;
- A free and really nice lunch, every day!
- Room for relaxation in the form of good talks, games, ping pong, table football or make some gains in our very own gym;
- You will have a MacBook Pro or a Chromebook;
- You will be a part of a great working atmosphere, including our own festival, various hackathons and other fun events;
What we ask:
- Minimum hbo level or equivalent ability
- End-to-end recruiting experience within a fast-growing tech company.
- A data-driven approach to hiring, the ability to analyze what the numbers mean, and what steps you can take to impact them.
- You can think on your feet, and pivot to a different approach quickly.
- A good understanding of relocating tech talent and the laws that we need to keep in mind when doing so.
- A drive to make other people great recruiters, interviewers, and ambassadors of DASH.
- And ideally you like to crack some jokes. We like to have fun here.
Are you the perfect candidate? Click the button 'apply now' and we'll contact you as soon as possible!
- Education Level
- Middelbare school
- Working hours per week
- 32 - 40
- Type of Contract
- Fulltime (ervaren)
- Responsible for
- Responsible for meet hiring goals by filling open position qualified candidates, and take be able to lead a team and strive for a perfect candidate experience.
Ontvang vergelijkbare vacatures in je mailbox
Vul in waar je vergelijkbare vacatures zoekt en vergeet je e-mailadres niet!
We heten wel YoungCapital, maar iedereen is even welkom. Ook als je al wat meer ervaring hebt. Meer weten? Check onze FAQ.