Online Marketing Manager (m/f/d) for YoungCapital Germany near Amsterdam in Hoofddorp
Do you think analytically and result-oriented? Become a German-speaking Online Marketing Manager (m/f/d) for YoungCapital Germany near Amsterdam.
What are you going to do:
Do you want to start your online marketing journey or take the next steps in your career? Then start as a German-speaking Online Marketing Manager (m/f/d) for YoungCapital Germany in Hoofddorp, near Amsterdam (NL). In this position you will be responsible for the campaign management of our three German websites YoungCapital.de, StudentJob.de and NebenJob.de, and help – as part of our passionate online marketing team – to drive the growth of our company.
Your areas of responsibility in this job as a German-speaking Online Marketing Manager (m/f/d) include:
- Campaign management for YoungCapital.de, StudentJob.de and NebenJob.de via Google Ads, Job boards, Facebook Business Manager, TikTok Ads Manager, LinkedIn Campaign Manager and more;
- Monitoring and reporting of relevant data (i.e., via Google Analytics) as a basis for decision-making for further budget planning;
- Bringing in your own ideas to make it even 'better, faster, smarter'.
What we offer:
- You can expect a challenging and exciting online marketing role where you will learn a lot (i. e. through a training budget, inhouse trainings, knowledge sessions with your experienced international colleagues and a lot of “learning by doing”);
- 'Work hard, play hard' – you will be part of a highly motivated team with a growth mindset, which is always open and up for any fun;
- A lot of creative potential and the opportunity to get involved in a fast-growing company;
- An international and informal working atmosphere awaits you in our office in Hoofddorp. Delicious lunch, table tennis, table football, game consoles and a fitness studio are of course also available for free;
- You will receive good employment conditions such as reimbursement of travel expenses, company pension scheme, 32,5 vacation days, as well as other incentives (such as sports budget, health budget and more);
- If you do not yet live in the Netherlands, you will receive a relocation fee.
What we ask:
- At least finished hbo (preferably with focus on online marketing, information studies, technology, data, market research, statistics or similar). Ideally, you were able to gain your first relevant professional experience afterwards;
- A plus is knowledge of Google Analytics, Google Ads, Facebook Business Manager, LinkedIn Campaign Manager, TikTok Ads Manager, Channable, XML feeds and / or HTML;
- An analytical-critical way of thinking and an independent way of working. You love to learn new things and are always looking for new ways to optimize processes;
- Perfect knowledge of German and good knowledge of English.
Are you the perfect candidate? Click the button 'apply now' and we'll contact you as soon as possible!
- Education Level
- HBO, Universiteit
- Working hours per week
- 32 - 40
- Type of Contract
- Fulltime (startersfunctie), Fulltime (ervaren)
- Responsible for
- Online marketing for YoungCapital Germany
Ontvang vergelijkbare vacatures in je mailbox
Vul in waar je vergelijkbare vacatures zoekt en vergeet je e-mailadres niet!
Schrijf je nu in!
Wil jij op de hoogte gehouden worden van nieuwe interessante vacatures en altijd binnen 1 muisklik kunnen solliciteren? Schrijf je in als werkzoekende!DIRECT INSCHRIJVEN
We heten wel YoungCapital, maar iedereen is even welkom. Ook als je al wat meer ervaring hebt. Meer weten? Check onze FAQ.