German-speaking Online Communications Manager at YoungCapital in Hoofddorp
Communication is your passion? Then start now as a German-speaking Online Communications Manager for YoungCapital DE!
What are you going to do:
Do you want to be part of a dynamic and fast growing company? Our mission is to help all people (who want to work) to get a job. And we do it in an innovative way - because we think and feel online, just like our target group. And that's why we're looking for you! For our Online Marketing Team in Hoofddorp, near Amsterdam (NL), we are looking for a German-speaking Online Communications Manager, who wants to contribute his creative and personal handwriting in different tasks.
Your responsibilities in this job as a German-speaking Online Communications Manager include:
- You define the right tone of voice for our target group and monitor the implementation in all our online marketing areas.
- You are responsible for the communication via social media (content and community management) in the B2C area and guide our interns in this area.
- To support our mission, you optimize existing and create new mail journeys (via Salesforce Marketingcloud) and monitor their performance.
- You'll manage and coordinate internal communications for our online branding campaigns, keeping track of important deadlines and making sure our message is consistent and engaging.
What we offer:
- 'Work hard, play hard' - You will be part of a highly motivated team with a growth mindset that is up for any fun.
- You have a lot of design potential and (creative) freedom and the opportunity to get involved in a fast-growing company with flat hierarchies.
- You will get a MacBook Pro and cell phone (also for private use), various in-house trainings, e-learnings and a training budget to support you in your work in the best possible way.
- In our office in Hoofddorp you can expect an international and informal working atmosphere. Delicious (and healthy) lunch, fruit, table tennis, foosball and game consoles are of course also available.
- A lot of focus on your health: for example, through sports events, an annual sports budget, health vouchers and your own gym for free use in the office.
- You get good employment conditions such as travel allowance, company pension and 32,5 vacation days.
- If you do not yet live in the Netherlands, you will receive a relocation fee and support in applying for the 30% ruling.
What we ask:
- Minimum hbo level or equivalent ability preferably in the field of (marketing) communication.
- Ideally, you already have (initial) relevant work experience, for example in marketing, PR / communications, social media or project management.
- You have a perfect command of the German language (oral and written) and speak English well.
- You have excellent communication and copywriting skills and know how to write content that is engaging and authentic.
- You work in a structured and organized way and keep track not only of deadlines but also of all important key figures.
Are you the perfect candidate? Click the button 'apply now' and we'll contact you as soon as possible!
Are you interested in this job as German-speaking Online Communications Manager (m/f/d)? Then we look forward to receiving your application with a letter of motivation (in German)!
- Education Level
- HBO, Universiteit
- Working hours per week
- 32 - 40
- Type of Contract
- Fulltime (startersfunctie), Fulltime (ervaren)
- Responsible for
- Online Communication
- Published at
Ontvang vergelijkbare vacatures in je mailbox
Vul in waar je vergelijkbare vacatures zoekt en vergeet je e-mailadres niet!
Deel deze vacature
We heten wel YoungCapital, maar iedereen is even welkom. Ook als je al wat meer ervaring hebt. Meer weten? Check onze FAQ.