Health and Safety Associate at Movus in Alblasserdam
As a health and safety associate at Movus in Alblasserdam, you are responsible for the policy around Health, Safety & Environment in the organisation.
What are you going to do:
What will you be doing?
As a health and safety associate at Movus in Alblasserdam, you are responsible for the policy around Health, Safety & Environment at the workfloor and in the organisation. You work closely with your manager, and together you ensure a safe working environment. You support your colleagues in this and provide training for the monitoring of the safety systems. As a health and safety expert at Movus you make risk analyses and promote a safe working environment. You know all the protocols around these topics and make sure they are covered by your colleagues.
Who is Movus?
Movus Logistics is a start-up in the logistics sector, established in a brand-new building in Alblasserdam. Movus originated from a collaboration between Getir and Dincer lojistik. Movus was set up to offer companies such as Getir the services they need. From the warehouse in Alblasserdam there is daily transport to Getir's hubs all over the country.
Who are you?
You have previous experience in a similar position and will help Movus devise processes around health and safety. As a safety expert at Movus, you are enterprising and assertive. You take your responsibility and with your enthusiastic and clear explanation you get a whole team on board. You have extensive knowledge of the legislation and regulations surrounding health and safety. Furthermore, as a safety expert at Movus in, you are a real go-getter and can cope well with work pressure. Movus is a start-up, so there are still many changes and adjustments. It is therefore important that you are flexible and stress resistant.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary;
- Directly contracted at Movus;
- Working in a brand new building in Alblasserdam;
- Helping to grow a start-up company;
- Multiple challenging growth opportunities;
- A lot of freedom and responsibility in your job.
What we ask:
- Minimum mbo level 4 or equivalent ability
- 1-3 years of experience with HSE processes in warehouses;
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of all aspects of health, safety, environmental management and risk control;
- You are a strong team player;
- A command of the Dutch and English languages, both verbally and in writing;
- Please submit your Resume in English.
Are you the perfect candidate? Click the button 'apply now' and we'll contact you as soon as possible!
- Education Level
- MBO, HBO, Universiteit
- Working hours per week
- 32 - 40
- Type of Contract
- Fulltime (startersfunctie), Fulltime (ervaren)
- Responsible for
- responsible for the policy around Health, Safety & Environment at the workfloor and in the organisation.
Ontvang vergelijkbare vacatures in je mailbox
Vul in waar je vergelijkbare vacatures zoekt en vergeet je e-mailadres niet!
Schrijf je nu in!
Wil jij op de hoogte gehouden worden van nieuwe interessante vacatures en altijd binnen 1 muisklik kunnen solliciteren? Schrijf je in als werkzoekende!DIRECT INSCHRIJVEN
We heten wel YoungCapital, maar iedereen is even welkom. Ook als je al wat meer ervaring hebt. Meer weten? Check onze FAQ.