Shop Assistant Eindhoven Airport
Note: To be allowed to work behind customs at Eindhoven Airport, you need an Airport ID Card. You will receive the Airport ID Card when you have received a Declaration of No Objection (VGB). You will be working in a highly secured customs environment, which is why the VGB statement is required. One of the conditions, is that you have been registered on an address in the Netherlands for the past 8 years. The approval for this Airport ID Card can take four to eight weeks. When your Airport ID Card is ready, you can start as Shop Assistant of Capi Travel Plaza.
Are you available for at least 16 hours a week? Do you love to be around people and do you want to work at a unique Retail workplace in a cool walkthrough shop? Then come and work as a Shop Assistant at Capi Travel Plaza, our beautiful store behind customs at the Eindhoven Airport. Thousands of travellers pass through our store every day, meaning you have thousands of opportunities to sell great products!
Reach your full potential as a Shop Assistant
As Shop Assistant at Capi Travel Plaza, you are responsible for providing our customers with the best service and advise them about our products. Capi Travel Plaza sells an extensive, luxurious range of products including jewellery, electronics, liquor and tobacco, books and magazines. You easily approach the travellers and help them find the right product. You and your colleagues are responsible for an attractive store presentation. Finally, you ensure that customers can pay quickly and can board their flight happy and satisfied.
We have flexible types of employment to match your availability:
- Full-time (40 hours) sales employee: You are available flexibly from Monday to Sunday.
- Part-time sales employee (minimum 24 hours): You are flexibly available for three or four days a week, including weekends. We can agree on a number of fixed days.
- Weekend sales employee (8-16 hours) You are available on Saturday and/or Sunday and possibly an extra day during the week.
This makes you happy
Your friends and family describe you as energetic, happy, and helpful. You prefer a dynamic working environment. Different cultures and stories daily surround you. Due to a dynamic environment and thousands of customers a day, no day is ever the same. You will be a part of a customer’s journey. It is up to you to make this journey as pleasant as possible. With a small gesture, you can make a big difference. That gives you motivation and energy.
- are flexible, and part-time (minimal of 8 hours) or full-time (maximum of 38 hours) available
- can reach one of our airports early in the morning or late in the evening by bike, car or public transport. Our opening hours are between 05:00 and 22:00
- are described by your friends as a real socializer, and you know how to take our customers along in your enthusiasm about our products
- have a good verbal command of the Dutch and English language
- And if you are crazy about electronics yourself? Then that is of course a big plus!
We offer you
- An hourly wage of €10,15 if you are under the age of 21 and €11,05 if you are 21 years or older;
- Irregularity allowance for working in the morning or evening (+7.5% over your entire shift if you start before 7 a.m. Or continue working until after 7 p.m.), Sundays and public holidays (+50%);
- Travel allowance of 19 cents per kilometre with a maximum of €215 net per month;
- Have you been hired and do you know someone who would also fit in the Capi team? Then you can receive a referral bonus that can amount to €500 gross!
This is CAPI by B&S
Capi is a niche player in the electronics market, among others, with many years of experience in the airport retail sector. Unlike other electronics retailers, we specialize in the duty-free & travel market of international & domestic airports, cruise ships & ferries & military & border shops.
We offer air travelers a targeted range of consumer electronic lifestyle products and accessories. Our goal is to create inspiring shopping experiences and outperform our competitors on price and product innovation. With this we support airports in offering an attractive and inspiring shopping environment for travelers.
Capi is part of B&S. B&S is a tech company in the consumer goods industry with a mission to make premium consumer goods available everywhere and for everyone. We believe that access to consumer products that bring pleasure and comfort to everyday life should be easy anywhere in the world.
Deze vacature wordt aangeboden door Jobbird. Solliciteren kan eenvoudig en snel op de website van Jobbird door op de 'Solliciteer direct' knop te klikken.
- Middelbare school
- Werkuren per week
- 16 - 40
- Parttime (overdag)
Ontvang vergelijkbare vacatures in je mailbox
Vul in waar je vergelijkbare vacatures zoekt en vergeet je e-mailadres niet!
We heten wel YoungCapital, maar iedereen is even welkom. Ook als je al wat meer ervaring hebt. Meer weten? Check onze FAQ.