Start as senior duty manager for a beautiful hotel in Amsterdam
Always wanted to run a hotel? Start now as senior duty manager for a beautiful hotel in Amsterdam
What are you going to do:
As a senior duty manager for a beautiful hotel in Amsterdam you support your colleagues in creating a unique experience for other guests. By supporting your colleagues from the front and back office, you ensure that they can be fully focused on their work. You are a liaison for the management team and all operational departments in the hotel. It is a varied job where you are busy with administrative tasks but also work on the floor.
Your duties are as follows:
- Train, support and coach the team of Duty Managers and Duty Manager Trainees that you will recruit and interview at the early stages of creating this department
- (Pro-actively) resolves any occurring issues during the guest journey e.g., room checks, public area checks, small technical issues et cetera
- Handle guest complaints if a situation escalates and cannot be handled by the respective department
- Be the first point of contact in absence of the HM, HOD and or MT also in case of emergencies
- Be present during social hour to interact with guests, gain feedback and pro-actively resolve any occurring issues
- Your new job is?
You will be working at one of the most beautiful boutique hotels in Amsterdam. The hotel is located in the middle of the centre. They exude a modern approach to luxury through fresh, refined rooms and imaginative spaces inspired by Dutch design. You will be working in a close team where hospitality and enthusiasm are keywords.
What we offer:
- Salary starting from €2496 per month based on a 38-hour contract;
- A challenging position as a senior duty manager for a beautiful hotel in Amsterdam;
- 50% discount in restaurants & bars at 10 partner hotels in the city;
- A friendly, informal team;
- Shoe, clothing and travel allowance.
What we ask:
- Minimum mbo level or equivalent ability
- Flexible and willing to work various shifts, weekends and holidays;
- Excellent communication skills and able to speak fluently and write Dutch and English
- At least three years of operational experience is a plus
Are you the perfect candidate? Click the button 'apply now' and we'll contact you as soon as possible!
- Education Level
- MBO, HBO
- Working hours per week
- Type of Contract
- Fulltime (startersfunctie), Fulltime (ervaren), Tijdelijke fulltime baan
- Salary indication
- €2.496 Per maand
- Responsible for
- supporting your colleagues in creating a unique experience for other guests
Ontvang vergelijkbare vacatures in je mailbox
Vul in waar je vergelijkbare vacatures zoekt en vergeet je e-mailadres niet!
We heten wel YoungCapital, maar iedereen is even welkom. Ook als je al wat meer ervaring hebt. Meer weten? Check onze FAQ.