Fulltime Assistant Housekeeping Manager in Amsterdam
Is managing people something you do naturally? Start as a fulltime Assistant Housekeeping Manager in Amsterdam!
What are you going to do:
WHAT WILL YOU DOING AS A ASSISTANT HOUSEKEEPING MANAGER?
You will be expected to lead the team that has to clean 273 rooms. You will do this together with the Housekeeping Manager. You will occupy yourself with the following tasks; Besides your weekly meetings, briefings and emails that you check, you are mainly on your feet talking to customers and helping your team where needed. But, you are the final station for checking the rooms.
You will be working as a waiter at one of the most beautiful boutique hotels in Amsterdam. The hotel is located in the middle of the center. They exude a modern approach to luxury through fresh, refined rooms and imaginative spaces inspired by Dutch design. You will be working in a close team where hospitality and enthusiasm are keywords.
Still not convinced?! check what we offer bellow!
What we offer:
- A job as a Assistant housekeeping manager;
- Salary starting from €2496 per month based on a 38-hour contract;
- 50% discount in restaurants & bars at partner hotels in the city;
- Starting with a fixed-term contract for one year;
- An energetic, fun & kind team.
What we ask:
- Minimum mbo level or equivalent ability
- Eye for detail and always looking for ways to improve service;
- you are immune to stress;
- Knows how to communicate clearly in English.
Are you the perfect candidate? Click the button 'apply now' and we'll contact you as soon as possible!
- Education Level
- MBO, HBO, Universiteit
- Working hours per week
- 38 - 40
- Type of Contract
- Fulltime (startersfunctie), Fulltime (ervaren)
- Salary indication
- €2.496 Per maand
- Responsible for
- Managing the staff
Ontvang vergelijkbare vacatures in je mailbox
Vul in waar je vergelijkbare vacatures zoekt en vergeet je e-mailadres niet!
We heten wel YoungCapital, maar iedereen is even welkom. Ook als je al wat meer ervaring hebt. Meer weten? Check onze FAQ.