German SEO content team lead at YoungCapital in Hoofddorp
Are you fluent in German with a love for writing? And do you want to lead a team? Become our German content team lead at YoungCapital near Amsterdam.
What are you going to do:
Are you motivated to lead a team of copywriters? Would you like to work in a young and ever-changing company? And are you fluent in German? Then this might be the perfect opportunity for you.
At YoungCapital, our goal is to help everyone find a job they love. Our team creates clear SEO content that will catch and keep the reader’s attention. Do you have experience as a (SEO) copywriter, (content) team lead or (content) manager? Then this might be the right step for you.
As SEO content team lead, your job is to lead our German SEO content team. Your main responsibility is to execute the content projects that are set up by the SEO specialists. You will work for YoungCapital, but also for our other brands like StudentJob and Jobbird.
What this job entails? These are some of your main responsibilities:
- Instruct, guide, train, and coach the SEO copywriters;
- Monitor deadlines, team, and individual performance;
- Develop and optimise workflows;
- Maintain the tone of voice for the different brands;
- Act as operational point of contact for the SEO content manager, SEO specialists, and other stakeholders;
- (Re)write, feedback and publish SEO content.
As our German SEO content team lead, you’ll work in an international environment with over 15 nationalities and three content teams (UK, NL & DACH). On a daily basis, you’ll be tasked with monitoring deadlines and KPI’s, motivating your team, and maintaining quality standards.
What we offer:
- A great full-time job at our headquarters in Hoofddorp (near Amsterdam);
- Opportunities to grow and advance your leadership abilities;
- The chance to learn everything about SEO and content creation;
- An international team full of creative individuals;
- A total of 32.5 vacation days and a health budget;
- A good salary, travel reimbursements, laptop, and other exciting incentive programmes;
- A number of enticing perks, such as an onsite gym, catered lunch, fresh fruit, weekly office drinks, and many more.
What we ask:
- Minimum hbo level or equivalent ability ;
- Excellent German writing skills;
- Experience in a leadership role;
- Experience with Google Sheets or Excel;
- An enthusiastic individual who can motivate others;
- Good organisational skills and a growth mindset.
Are you the German content team lead that we’re looking for? Then don’t wait any longer: apply now. We’re already looking forward to meeting you! Want to know more? Contact our recruiter Niek. He will explain all the ins and outs.
- Education Level
- HBO, Universiteit
- Working hours per week
- Type of Contract
- Fulltime (startersfunctie), Fulltime (ervaren)
- Responsible for
- Leading the German SEO content team. Planning, coordinating and evaluating projects. Maintaining the quality and tone-of-voice of the content.
- Published at
Ontvang vergelijkbare vacatures in je mailbox
Vul in waar je vergelijkbare vacatures zoekt en vergeet je e-mailadres niet!
Deel deze vacature
We heten wel YoungCapital, maar iedereen is even welkom. Ook als je al wat meer ervaring hebt. Meer weten? Check onze FAQ.