Work as a German Ambassador for G-Star RAW! in Amsterdam
Do you have a passion for fashion and are you good with customers? Then apply now as a German Ambassador for G-Star RAW!
What are you going to do:
As a German Ambassador for G-Star RAW, you will represent the well-known jeans brand to customers (32-40 hours/week). You ask yourself how? As the first point of contact, you will approach and assist customers on the phone. To provide customers with an excellent buying experience, you will go the extra mile by being aware of and implementing internal processes and policies to the best of your ability. You determine what the customer needs and is entitled to and explain the procedures, answer their questions and provide them with the necessary information. In order to erase what is currently in the trend.
Training: To help you get a flying start, you'll begin with a six-day training. You must be available full-time during this training period. The training is from the office, from 09.00-17.30, and the starting date is January 23rd.
Your working hours will vary between 09:00 – 20:00 from Monday-Friday and between 10:00-20:00 on Saturday. Additionally, late shifts are a part of the job, which means that for two days per week you need to be available from 17:30 until 02:00. Minimum shift length is 4 hours per day, it is a requirement that you are flexible in your schedule. We ask you to be available two Saturdays per month. You can work some days from home or in the offices in Amsterdam or Enschede.
Already enthusiastic? Apply now, and maybe you will become the next German Customer Service Agent for G-Star RAW!
What we offer:
- A salary of €2045 gross per month based on 40 hours per week;
- Flexibility to work some days from home;
- A 7-month contract with the prospect of a long-term partnership;
- The opportunity to work for one of the biggest denim brands in The Netherlands;
- Between 20.00-23.00 you get an additional 25% irregularity allowance on top of your hourly wage;
- Between 23.00-02.00 you get an additional 50% irregularity allowance on top of your hourly wage.
What we ask:
- Minimum hbo level or equivalent ability
- You speak and write German and English fluently;
- You are flexible, customer oriented and a team player.
Are you the perfect candidate? Click the button 'apply now' or send an email with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and I will contact you as soon as possible.
- Education Level
- MBO, HBO, Universiteit
- Working hours per week
- 32 - 40
- Type of Contract
- Fulltime (startersfunctie), Parttime (overdag), Avondwerk, Weekendwerk, Thuiswerk
- Salary indication
- €12,04 per uur
- Responsible for
- Customer Service
Ontvang vergelijkbare vacatures in je mailbox
Vul in waar je vergelijkbare vacatures zoekt en vergeet je e-mailadres niet!
We heten wel YoungCapital, maar iedereen is even welkom. Ook als je al wat meer ervaring hebt. Meer weten? Check onze FAQ.