Fulltime junior KYC Analyst at a scale-up in Amsterdam
Are you looking for a jump start in your career? Do you like data and lots of fun? Become fulltime junior KYC Analyst at a scale-up in Amsterdam!
What are you going to do:
You as a junior KYC Analyst will be responsible for the high quality CDD (customer Due Diligence) case handling within a fast-moving environment. You will submiss yourself in a world of digital fraud, ID documents and KYC processes contribution to the future of banking. If you are interested in the Financial industry, this is your place!
- You will submerge yourself in a world where ID documents, selfies, sanction lists and authenticity marks are key in ‘identifying fraudsters;
- Cross check the work with your colleagues;
- When finding interesting cases, you discuss and report these to the Quality- or Fraud teams;
- You are constantly looking for anomalous data.
You will start as soon as possible and will work about 40 hours per week at the office. Opening hours are from Monday to Friday from 7.00h till 20.00h. You will be given a 7-month contract, after which there is a chance of extension and possible career advancement opportunities.
For regulated enterprises with digital identity challenges, this company offers a bank-grade identity stack. Their mission is to fight financial crime and to protect the global financial system by building innovative solutions that leverage artificial intelligence. You'll work in an international team (47 nationalities) at the Amsterdam headquarter. They have about 200 people in total and they also have an office in Barcelona. There is an informal atmosphere and they love to have fun after work!
What we offer:
- A gross hourly wage of €12,50 + vacation pay and vacation hours;
- An entry-level job where you can start immediately;
- You will get an NS business card for free public transport (when living further than 10 kilometres);
- An international scale-up company with a fun team;
- Many training and career development opportunities;
- Flat structures and open communication;
- Organized lunch;
- Ping pong, darts and table football!
What we ask:
- Minimum hbo level or equivalent ability ;
- You do not need to have any experience als long as you are highly motivated;
- You preferably hold one of these visas where labour is freely permitted by: a residence permit or family/spouse;
- You have strong skills in English speaking and writing since they work in an English-speaking environment;
- You have an eye for detail and you can work focused;
- You can handle repetitive tasks;
- You can start as soon as possible.
Are you the perfect candidate? Click the button 'apply now' and we'll contact you as soon as possible!
- Education Level
- MBO, HBO, Universiteit
- Working hours per week
- Type of Contract
- Fulltime (startersfunctie), Tijdelijke fulltime baan
- Salary indication
- €12,50 per uur
- Responsible for
- Check documents in every customer case
Ontvang vergelijkbare vacatures in je mailbox
Vul in waar je vergelijkbare vacatures zoekt en vergeet je e-mailadres niet!
We heten wel YoungCapital, maar iedereen is even welkom. Ook als je al wat meer ervaring hebt. Meer weten? Check onze FAQ.