Inside Sales Representative | German C2 in Waalwijk
As inside sales representative you play an essential role in expanding business with existing customers and acquiring new customers. You will be responsible for generating valuable leads that will convert to long-term, satisfied customers.
You reach out to potential high value customers via phone, email or video call. You give advice, help customers in the ordering process and make quotations. You contribute to customer satisfaction, turnover and profit. You will develop a good industry know-how in order to always be one step ahead of our competitors.
If you want to expand our activities in the German market with your sales drive, this is the right workplace for you!
Our client makes the conversion of a commercial vehicle (a van) easy. In their webshop customers find everything they need for their van. They sell in The Netherlands, Belgium, Luxemburg, France and Germany. They are growing fast and that's why they are on a constant lookout for new colleagues to join their motivated and fun team. They work in a dynamic and informal atmosphere where intrinsic motivation and taking responsibility are important values.
If you are interested in this vacancy, you can apply by clicking on the button above. Your application will be sent directly to the recruiter in charge. IMPORTANT: if you are not yet registered with Undutchables we kindly ask you to do so. Your information will be handled in the strictest confidence and your CV will not be sent to a company unless you have given prior permission.We will invite you for an extensive interview, as soon as any potential job opportunities arise. We will advise you on issues regarding employment in the Netherlands. Then, if possible, we will introduce you to a prospective company and provide support during the selection procedure.· You have completed a relevant study on Bachelor or Master level
· Your German is at a C2 level
· Your English is at a C1 level
· You have excellent negotiation and communication skills, written and verbal
· You feel comfortable in the world of commercial vehicles or you are able to learn quickly
· Experience in sales, preferably in an e-commerce environment
· You keep the overview in a growing organization that is constantly on the move.
· You live within 1 hour commuting time from our office in Waalwijk, The Netherlands or you are willing to move to this area.
It's a dynamic job in which you get the chance to take your own responsibility.
· A challenging job in a young, informal company with lots of opportunities for growth and a positive atmosphere
· A salary that matches your contribution to the company
· A contract for 40 hours a week (less is negotiable)
· Travel allowance
· A solid pension plan
· 25 holidays a year
Deze vacature wordt aangeboden door Jobbird. Solliciteren kan eenvoudig en snel op de website van Jobbird door op de 'Solliciteer direct' knop te klikken.
- Middelbare school
- Fulltime (startersfunctie)
Ontvang vergelijkbare vacatures in je mailbox
Vul in waar je vergelijkbare vacatures zoekt en vergeet je e-mailadres niet!
We heten wel YoungCapital, maar iedereen is even welkom. Ook als je al wat meer ervaring hebt. Meer weten? Check onze FAQ.