CRM Marketeer B2B for Jobbird in Hoofddorp
As CRM Marketeer B2B you will develop an impactful multichannel CRM-strategy. You create and build CRM-campaigns for the whole client journey.
What are you going to do:
As CRM Markter B2B you are responsible for developing an impactful multichannel CRM-strategy. You create and build multichannel CRM-campaigns for the whole client journey. Topics you could think of in this case are onboarding, engagement, cross- and upsell and retention of Jobbird clients.
In order to make this a great success, you cooperate with our webanalysts, performance specialists, data scientists, CRO specialists, and the product manager of Jobbird. In addition, you will collaborate a lot with the sales team and other supporting employees from The Works, the mother company of Jobbird.com and YoungCapital.
- You will take care of the up- and cross-sell within the e-commerce environment;
- The perfect client experience is your absolute priority;
- You will continuously analyse and optimize the effectivity of the online- and offline campaigns;
- You are in charge of the organization of the CRM system;
- Client satisfaction is what you are responsible for.
Your tasks and responsibilities
Your main task is the improvement and optimization of the number of online transactions, lowering the churn and increasing the order value per client.
You are an entrepreneurial CRM marketeer who puts the client first. With your online marketing experience, you know exactly how to use data and CRM in order to realize the desired client satisfaction. You enjoy working in teams, yet you are also capable of taking the lead in your individual responsibilities and pursuing and masterminding your own ideas. Last but not least, setting goals and priorities is your second nature.
What we offer:
- An independent role with lots of freedom to organize your or work, for the biggest jobboard of YoungCapital; Jobbird;
- An international team with specialists that enjoy to cooperate and learn from each other;
- Collaboration with prominent internal stakeholders and which brings along lots of growth opportunities;
- An inspiring work environment at the online marketing department of YoungCapital, but also the option to work partly from home;
- Good working conditions; 32,5 paid vacation days, a sport- & health budget, workcation options, and a laptop and phone for both professional and personal use;
- Amazing company events such as an anual kick-off, Friday afternoon drinks, and an own festival;
What we ask:
- Minimum hbo level or equivalent ability
- At least 2 years of experience with CRM or e-mail marketing;
- Familiar with the various online markting channels and tools to optimize the client journey;
- You're analytical and used to work in project-based;
- Knowledge of Salesforce Marketing Cloud is a pré.
Are you the perfect candidate? Click the button 'apply now' and we'll contact you as soon as possible!
Jobbird wants to becomee thé recruitment (tech) platform where job seekers can make their step on to their perfect job. The platform of Jobbird doesn't offer random vacancies, no, they focus of 'fantastic normal jobs'. Therefore Jobbird collaborates with 'fantastic employers' to unite the supply and demand. Our mission is to become the largest jobboard of Europe within 5 years. At this moment the team has a headcount of 50.
- Education Level
- HBO, Universiteit
- Working hours per week
- 32 - 40
- Type of Contract
- Fulltime (startersfunctie), Fulltime (ervaren)
- Responsible for
- developing an impactful multi channel CRM-strategie.
Ontvang vergelijkbare vacatures in je mailbox
Vul in waar je vergelijkbare vacatures zoekt en vergeet je e-mailadres niet!
Schrijf je nu in!
Wil jij op de hoogte gehouden worden van nieuwe interessante vacatures en altijd binnen 1 muisklik kunnen solliciteren? Schrijf je in als werkzoekende!DIRECT INSCHRIJVEN
We heten wel YoungCapital, maar iedereen is even welkom. Ook als je al wat meer ervaring hebt. Meer weten? Check onze FAQ.