Sportsbook Manager bij Nederlandse Loterij in Rijswijk
Marketing vacature bij Nederlandse Loterij in Rijswijk.
Are you looking for a job in which you can use your entrepreneurship, strategic insight and Sportsbook experience at the market leader in iGaming in the Netherlands? Do you get excited when you have ambitious business goals and can you get the people in your team and the organisation on board with your enthusiasm? Get moving and strengthen Nederlandse Loterij as Sportsbook Manager. Transparent and enterprising.
Thanks to your efforts, we attract new players and turnover for TOTO. In this way, you directly contribute to a happy, healthy and sporty Netherlands. As a Sportsbook Manager you score by:
- seeing the bigger picture. You understand how product development, brand campaigns, acquisition, CRM and technology must work together to generate the best results for TOTO and its customers.
- being customer-oriented and think in terms of customer journeys.
- using data to generate, test or substantiate ideas.
- being a team player. You know how to get and keep people focused and enthusiastic. You ensure good prioritisation between team members and projects, give team members space and are active in stakeholder management.
This is probably also something you'd like to know: As Sportsbook Manager, together with the Business Director TOTO you are responsible for the objectives and performance of the TOTO. And that is quite something. A nice challenge with ambitious growth objectives! You also work closely with the Casino Manager and Head of Product iGaming.
The various people who work here like to be on the move, develop themselves on a personal and/or professional level, and strive for profit. That makes everyone within Nederlandse Loterij a top talent. Your talent is the sum of:
- extensive experience as a Sportsbook Manager or in a similar role.
- at least 5 years of work experience, including within marketing. And at least 2 years of experience in leading a commercial department or team.
- a marketing generalist and can act appropriately across multiple disciplines.
- a proven track record of success in a B2C environment.
- a completed WO or HBO education in the direction of business, economics or marketing.
- experience with working in an agile environment is a plus.
Furthermore, for this vacancy, you have a preference for data-driven work and you apply this in managing your team and in making decisions. You are sociable, a team player, convincing, result-oriented and you dare to resist when necessary.
In your capacity as Sportsbook Manager we offer you:
- up to €8.100,- gross per month.
- a full-time position for 40 hours per week.
- a bonus scheme.
- you can enjoy a healthy and varied lunch in our corporate restaurant for €3.00.
Your workplace? Our office in Rijswijk is effectively where you do your work, but you mainly work in a place that best suits what you do. See below for other terms and conditions of employment.
Deze vacature wordt aangeboden door Jobbird. Solliciteren kan eenvoudig en snel op de website van Jobbird door op de 'Solliciteer direct' knop te klikken.
- Middelbare school
- Fulltime (startersfunctie)
Ontvang vergelijkbare vacatures in je mailbox
Vul in waar je vergelijkbare vacatures zoekt en vergeet je e-mailadres niet!
We heten wel YoungCapital, maar iedereen is even welkom. Ook als je al wat meer ervaring hebt. Meer weten? Check onze FAQ.