Backend developer bij Nederlandse Loterij in Rijswijk
ICT vacature bij Nederlandse Loterij in Rijswijk.
Do you want to work with the latest technologies? And are you a back-end or a front-end developer? Get moving and strengthen Nederlandse Loterij as a part of the inhouse development team. Result oriented and transparent.
Thanks to your efforts, the Inhouse Development team can work together on the development of new systems and applications. The team is responsible for the development and operations of our lottery websites, including several back-end components focusing on the online channels for Staatsloterij, Lotto and Miljoenenspel. In this way, you directly contribute to a happy, healthy and sporty Netherlands. As a part of the inhouse development team you score by:
- front-end: working on website development. Adding new functionality and improving customer experience based on data analyze and customer feedback. All in close corporation with the business teams.
- front-end: design or work closely with the design studio.
- back-end: integrating backend and third party application functionality using available APi's.
- generic: set up CI/CD pipelines using Azure DevOps.
- generic: Safeguard operational continuity.
This is probably also something you'd like to know: the inhouse development team will be closely aligned with the product teams, continuously searching for new opportunities to improve experience and conversion based on feedback and data analysis.
The various people who work here like to be on the move, develop themselves on a personal and/or professional level, and strive for profit. That makes everyone within Nederlandse Loterij a top talent. Your talent is the sum of:
- a bachelor or master in a technical field (master is preferred).
- deep technical knowledge of IT systems, processes and various development methods like (Cloud)software architecture based on Azure, Jira, Azure DevOps, Robot framework, New Relic, Git, C#, .Net Core, JS, VueJS.
- a minimum of 4 years of working experience in a development team.
- experience with agile working.
- strong analytical skills. You are data-driven: you use data as a starting point for decisions.
Furthermore, for this vacancy, you dare to take responsibility for the performance and development of your products. You will work in the Technology department, the heart of the Dutch Lottery organization, where we work together on the development of new systems and applications.
We offer you:
- a maximum salary of €6.300,- gross a month.
- a full-time position for 40 hours per week. You start with a one-year contract and have the prospect of a permanent position.
- a interesting bonus scheme.
- you can enjoy a healthy and varied lunch in our corporate restaurant for €3,-.
Our office in Rijswijk is effectively where you do your work, but you mainly work in a place that best suits what you do. See below for other terms and conditions of employment
Deze vacature wordt aangeboden door Jobbird. Solliciteren kan eenvoudig en snel op de website van Jobbird door op de 'Solliciteer direct' knop te klikken.
- Middelbare school
- Fulltime (startersfunctie)
Ontvang vergelijkbare vacatures in je mailbox
Vul in waar je vergelijkbare vacatures zoekt en vergeet je e-mailadres niet!
We heten wel YoungCapital, maar iedereen is even welkom. Ook als je al wat meer ervaring hebt. Meer weten? Check onze FAQ.