Customer Logistics Planner in Zwolle
Administratief en secretarieel vacature bij Undutchables in Zwolle.
Do you have experience in logistics? Are you prepared to advance in your career? Do you appreciate the concept of working alongside colleagues of many different nationalities? Is a pleasant workplace a need for you? If you can say "yes" to these inquiries, you are checking the right opportunity!
Your main tasks include:
• Establish trusting bonds with all parties involved and obtain pertinent data about market trends.
• Control short-term variations in demand, keep an eye on and align customer-driven MAS adjustments, handle customer orders and reorders, prepare (pre-) shipping paperwork, and keep an eye on any slow-moving non-moving inventory to prevent obsolescence, such as:
• Take action to address any customer (order) holds (financial/quality) and find opportunities for improvement.
• Keep ERP/DRP parameters (Customer Master Data) up to date, and start setting up pricing conditions in the ERP system to support accurate and economical demand and order planning.
• Facilitate/support recurring affiliate/regional business reviews.
• Create and keep up with customer and shipping profiles.
Our client is based in Zwolle, and they are looking for a new Customer Logistic Planner for their international team.
If you are interested in this vacancy, you can apply by clicking on the button above. Your application will be sent directly to the recruiter in charge. IMPORTANT: if you are not yet registered with Undutchables we kindly ask you to do so. Your information will be handled in the strictest confidence and your CV will not be sent to a company unless you have given prior permission.We will invite you for an extensive interview, as soon as any potential job opportunities arise. We will advise you on issues regarding employment in the Netherlands. Then, if possible, we will introduce you to a prospective company and provide support during the selection procedure.What do we expect from you?
You're in for an outstanding situation. Of course, if you possess the skills and background necessary to perform the job of Customer Logistics Planner.
• Bachelor or Master's degree preferably in Logistics or Business Management
• Three years of experience working in a comparable setting
• ERP system expertise, especially with SAP
• Networking abilities, to build the networks required to capitalize on and enhance company operations throughout the supply chain.
• Team skills with emphasis on progress and a strong passion for results
• Proven analytical abilities for KPI analyses and procedure improvements
• Excellent written English communication skills are essential; knowledge of other languages, particularly Spanish, is desired.
• Demonstrated proficiency in negotiation, dispute resolution, and issue solving
• Initiative, perseverance, and fortitude
You may work for the Netherlands without requiring sponsorship.
You will be part of a great international team and will work in a beautiful office, and you will get your contract directly from the client.
Deze vacature wordt aangeboden door Jobbird. Solliciteren kan eenvoudig en snel op de website van Jobbird door op de 'Solliciteer direct' knop te klikken.
- Middelbare school
- Fulltime (startersfunctie)
Ontvang vergelijkbare vacatures in je mailbox
Vul in waar je vergelijkbare vacatures zoekt en vergeet je e-mailadres niet!
We heten wel YoungCapital, maar iedereen is even welkom. Ook als je al wat meer ervaring hebt. Meer weten? Check onze FAQ.