Back-end Developer bij Nederlandse Loterij in Rijswijk
ICT vacature bij Nederlandse Loterij in Rijswijk.
Do you want to work with the latest technologies on the development of new systems and applications? Get moving and strengthen Nederlandse Loterij as a Back-end Developer.
Thanks to your efforts the inhouse development team can work together on the development of new systems and applications. In this way, you directly contribute to a happy, healthy and sporty Netherlands. As a Back-end Developer you score by:
- Integrating back-end and third party application functionality using available API's.
- Safeguarding operational continuity for our platforms which serve millions of requests per minute during peak load.
- Setting up CI/CD pipelines using Azure DevOps.
- Safeguarding operational continuity.
Technologies we are currently using are, but not limited to:
- (Cloud)software architecture based on Azure
- Jira, Azure DevOps, Git, Terraform, Fluxor
- C#, .Net Core, SignalR, Blazor, CosmosDB
You will work in the Technology department, the heart of Nederlandse Loterij, where we work together on the development of new systems and applications. The team is responsible for the development and operations of our lottery websites, including several back-end components focusing on the online channels for Staatsloterij and Lotto. The environments fully integrate via our Portal with our backend API's and CMS for delivering flexibility and optimized user flows.
The dev team will be closely aligned with the product teams, continuously searching for new opportunities to improve experience and conversion based on feedback and data analysis.
This is probably also something you'd like to know: Nederlandse Loterij is on the move and the use of IT and technology is becoming increasingly important. We have a large change agenda and are looking for enthusiastic IT colleagues who want to contribute to this. Nederlandse Loterij is in transition to become a more digital customer-oriented organization, embracing a data-driven way of working, in which we work in multidisciplinary and DevOps teams.
The various people who work here like to be on the move, develop themselves on a personal and/or professional level, and strive for profit. That makes everyone within Nederlandse Loterij a top talent. Your talent is the sum of:
- Bachelor/Master in a technical field (master is preferred).
- Deep technical knowledge of IT systems, processes and various development methods as mentioned above.
- A minimum of 5 years of working experience in a development team.
- Experience with agile working.
Furthermore, for this vacancy, you are capable to further develop, manage, motivate and challenge the team. You have strong analytical skills and you are data-driven: you use data as a starting point for decisions. You dare to take responsibility for the performance & development of your products.
As a Back-end Developer we offer you:
- a salary with a maximum of €6.300,- gross a month.
- a full-time position for 40 hours per week. You start with an annual contract and have the prospect of a permanent position.
- an interesting bonus scheme.
- you can enjoy a healthy and varied lunch in our corporate restaurant for €3,-.
Your workplace? Our office in Rijswijk is effectively where you do your work, but you mainly work in a place that best suits what you do. See below for other terms and conditions of employment.
Deze vacature wordt aangeboden door Jobbird. Solliciteren kan eenvoudig en snel op de website van Jobbird door op de 'Solliciteer direct' knop te klikken.
- Middelbare school
- Fulltime (startersfunctie)
Ontvang vergelijkbare vacatures in je mailbox
Vul in waar je vergelijkbare vacatures zoekt en vergeet je e-mailadres niet!
We heten wel YoungCapital, maar iedereen is even welkom. Ook als je al wat meer ervaring hebt. Meer weten? Check onze FAQ.