Fulltime teamlead at Geodis in Venlo
Is a managing position in logistics something you’d be interested in? And do you have strong numerical insight? Start as teamlead at Geodis in Venlo!
What are you going to do:
What will I be doing?
As a full-time strategic teamlead at Geodis in Venlo, you have various tasks, but two of them stand out. First of all, you are responsible for managing the operational team. You will be managing directly on the floor and through multiple tools. In addition, you are involved in the strategic and tactical part of the operation. With your strong numerical insight, you know how to make reports. Based on these reports, you are able to make recommendations, advice and draw conclusions.
What is Geodis and where will I be working?
Geodis is a global leader in transportation, logistics and distribution located in 67 countries and a global network covering 120 countries. Geodis focuses primarily on air- and ocean freight.
As a strategic teamlead, you will be working in the DC in Venlo. This distribution center consists of two halls and is approximately 44,000 m² in size. With two other teamleads, you will manage 70 to 100 people. Together you make sure that all freight is delivered to the right destination according to the agreed instructions.
You work in two shifts from 7 am to 6 pm.
Who are you?
For the distribution center in Venlo, Geodis is looking for a driven person who knows how to connect and motivate a group of people. Preferably you are familiar with logistics. You know how hectic things can get and are therefore flexible and stress resistant. Experience as a manager is not required. As teamlead at Geodis you will be offered a great growth path. As long as you have the right mindset and drive, the opportunities are endless!
What we offer:
- Gross salary between €2500,- and €3300,- a month, depending on your experience and knowledge;
- Fulltime position with a lot of responsibility;
- You will be contracted by Geodis;
- Additional fees for working overtime or irregular shifts;
- Travel allowance;
- Multiple growth opportunities;
- Working in a large and international organisation.
What we ask:
- At least finished mbo level 4
- Specific experience is not required;
- You have great numerical insight;
- It is a plus if you have worked in logistics before;
- You are a people person and know how to act in front of a group;
- You are flexible and stress reliant in unpredicted situations.
Are you the one we're looking for? Click the button 'apply now' and we'll contact you as soon as possible! Would you like to know a bit more about the position before applying or do you prefer applying by e-mail? Feel free to e-mail me your resume, cover letter or question to email@example.com.
- Education Level
- MBO, HBO, Universiteit
- Working hours per week
- 36 - 40
- Type of Contract
- Fulltime (startersfunctie), Fulltime (ervaren)
- Salary indication
- Tussen €2.500 en €3.300 Per maand
- Responsible for
- managing the operational team in the warehouses of Geodis in Venlo
- Published at
Ontvang vergelijkbare vacatures in je mailbox
Vul in waar je vergelijkbare vacatures zoekt en vergeet je e-mailadres niet!
Deel deze vacature
We heten wel YoungCapital, maar iedereen is even welkom. Ook als je al wat meer ervaring hebt. Meer weten? Check onze FAQ.