Area Sales Manager Separation Technology in Breda
Sales vacature bij Sulzer Chemtech Nederland B.V. in Breda.
BeschrijvingArea Sales Manager Separation Technology
Breda, Full time
At Sulzer, you are empowered to deliver superior results. As a pioneer in industry we have a proud heritage of innovation and continue to evolve for the future. Join our story and create your own impact by developing your expertise and building solutions that help make our lives safer, smarter and more sustainable.
The Chemtech division of Sulzer is the global market leader in innovative mass transfer, static mixing and polymer solutions for chemicals, petrochemicals, refining and LNG. The ecological solutions of Sulzer, such as bio-based chemicals, polymers and fuels, recycling technologies for textiles and plastic as well as carbon capture and utilization/storage, are contributing to a circular and sustainable economy. Sulzer Chemtech Separation Technology (ST, part of Sulzer's Chemtech division) develops, designs and produces mass transfer equipment for separation processes like distillation, absorption, stripping, evaporation, phase separation, liquid-liquid extraction and crystallization.
We now have a fantastic opportunity for a motivated Area Sales Manager (ST) to support and help grow our activities in the Benelux territories. Based in our Breda Sulzer Chemtech office, you will be closely working with the experienced local sales team and supported by our application specialists at our HQ in Switzerland. We are looking for a Sales Manager with experience ideally in the environment of the Renewables, Oil &Gas, Refinery or Chemical market. If you are energetic, innovative, with excellent leadership and communication skills, you can develop your career with Sulzer, a globally respected engineering company.
In this role you will be accountable for:
- Planning and execution of sales activities and delivery of year-on-year growth for the Benelux territory and in line with our strategy.
- Development and implementation of sales plans and strategies for the Benelux territory to include key account development, white spot conversion and win-back strategies, growing order intake and market penetration.
- Proactively identifying and progressing opportunities with customers, to include customer visits & reporting, presentation of our portfolio and ensuring technical / commercial preference positions for Sulzer.
- Review customer technical and commercial RFQs to determine technical solutions, and support our Proposals team to produce costing-, cash flow- and risk analysis in line with our internal requirements.
- Leading neg
Deze vacature wordt aangeboden door Jobbird. Solliciteren kan eenvoudig en snel op de website van Jobbird door op de 'Solliciteer direct' knop te klikken.
- Middelbare school
- Fulltime (startersfunctie)
Ontvang vergelijkbare vacatures in je mailbox
Vul in waar je vergelijkbare vacatures zoekt en vergeet je e-mailadres niet!
We heten wel YoungCapital, maar iedereen is even welkom. Ook als je al wat meer ervaring hebt. Meer weten? Check onze FAQ.