Work from home as a Dutch-speaking HR officer for BASF in Berlin!
Is HR in your blood and are you good at time management? Start working abroad as Dutch-speaking HR employee for BASF in Berlin!
What are you going to do:
As a Dutch-speaking HR Officer for BASF in Berlin, you are mainly responsible for time management of the Belgian HR Team. So procrastination definitely does not fit this role! Tasks you will mainly do are:
- You ensure that all questions the company's Belgian employees have about time-related matters are answered via phone and e-mail;
- You will be responsible for all time-related matters of your Belgian colleagues. Therefore, you must be good at planning and you work well towards deadlines;
- You help with other administrative processes in SAP HR and other IT systems.
Furthermore, you will also help with other HR-related tasks, such as seeing if all procedures within the company are within the company guidelines. You will also share knowledge you have gained in your position with other HR teams in Europe, the Middle East and Africa. Together with the team, you create an enjoyable working environment that encourages learning and self-development.
What's in it for you?
As Dutch-speaking HR Officer for BASF in Berlin, you will receive a nice salary, 30 paid days off, and the opportunity to work almost entirely from home anywhere within Germany, you only need to come to the office in Berlin once a month. The company also offers you various training courses to become a true HR Professional.
Who is BASF?
BASF is a multinational company that is active in the chemical industry. The company is internationally oriented, operating in 80 different countries with employees all over the world. The company has one main goal. Creating a sustainable future. You have the chance to join this amazing organization!
Do you know what time it is? Time to apply!
What we offer:
- A fulltime position as Dutch-speaking HR Officer for BASF in Berlin;
- A salary between € 30.000 - € 35.000 per year, based on your work experience;
- Work for an international company;
- 30 paid holidays;
- Help with relocation;
- different trainings;
What we ask:
- At least finished hbo
- You have work experience within HR or an HR related study;
- You speak fluent Dutch and English;
- You have experience with different IT systems, experience with SAP HR is a plus;
- You are good with planning and work towards deadlines;
Are you the perfect candidate? Click the button 'apply now' or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, and we'll contact you as soon as possible!
- Education Level
- HBO, Universiteit
- Buitenland: Europa
- Working hours per week
- Type of Contract
- Fulltime (startersfunctie), Fulltime (ervaren), Thuiswerk
- Salary indication
- Tussen €30.000 en €31.000 Per jaar
- Responsible for
- Time management
Ontvang vergelijkbare vacatures in je mailbox
Vul in waar je vergelijkbare vacatures zoekt en vergeet je e-mailadres niet!
We heten wel YoungCapital, maar iedereen is even welkom. Ook als je al wat meer ervaring hebt. Meer weten? Check onze FAQ.