We are growing fast. Very fast. This growth is due to the very smart solutions we think of and do not cease to amaze our customers. Our culture can be characterized as a start-up culture. Short lines of communication and people taking their own initiative, are characteristic for this start-up culture. We are looking for independent, critical colleagues who believe in the tremendous growth we are about to achieve in the coming years! To accelerate this growth and to make our customers even happier, we are looking for an UX Designer. Do you have an entrepreneurial mindset and do you like to share your ideas? Then you should definitely keep reading!
- You will develop, implement and test new functionalities.
- You will improve the usability of our 21 websites, which are visited by tens of thousands of visitors every day.
- You will deal with the user flow between our various internal and external applications.
- You will work on creative and innovative designs, without losing sight of our corporate identity.
How are you going to do this?
- You will work with our development team to build a good product.
- You will set your own priorities together with your development team and the Product Owner. You will receive feedback from end users and you will be given free rein to experiment.
- You will use the right tool for the job. We do not force you to not hold on to choices made in the past.
- You can find a good balance between the big picture and taking small steps with an Agile mindset.
Wat wij bieden:
- You will receive an excellent salary.
- You will receive a yearly training budget that you can spend at your own discretion.
- You will benefit from a good package of employee benefits, like a favorable pension and bonus, travel allowance, 25 vacation days, 6.5 ADV days and one additional holiday, and various incentive programs.
- You get a job in which there is plenty of room to grow personally and professionally.
- You can use a Mac computer (iMac or MacBook). You are free to work with the tools that you find comfortable to work with.
- You get to work in a young team, with whom you can play a game of table football or take part in a fitness boot camp.
- You will benefit from an unprecedented good working environment where hard work and having fun go hand in hand. You can attend legendary YoungCapital parties and be present at the Dutch College League, of which YoungCapital is the main
Wat wij vragen:
- You have at least 3 years experience in a similar position.
- You have made beautiful things that you can show us.
- You are not afraid to give and defend your opinion.
- You know how to tackle an UX process and you can teach others about this.
- You understand the capabilities and limitations of HTML and CSS.
- You are fluent in Dutch or English.
Solliciteren: Ben jij de perfecte kandidaat voor deze vacature en voldoe je aan de eisen? Klik dan op de knop 'Solliciteer direct!' en we nemen zo snel mogelijk contact met je op!