Production Technician in Sevenum
Logistiek vacature bij Arrow Electronics, Inc. in Sevenum.
Programming center technician
Who are we?
Arrow Electronics guides innovation forward for over 220,000 leading technology manufacturers and service providers. With 2021 sales of $34.48 billion, we develop technology solutions that improve business and daily life.Our strategic direction of guiding innovation forward is expressed as Five Years Out, a way of thinking about the tangible future to bridge the gap between what's possible and the practical technologies to make it happen.
At our location in Sevenum, we provide logistical services to our many clients all over the world. A big team of operators and supply chain specialists works closely every day.
And wow, we are the only Fortune 500 company within the greater Venlo area!
About our role
As the newest Programming Center Technician, you will join the Programming Center team consisting of 4 other technicians who all report to the Technical & Business Support Manager and several operators who report to the 2 shift Supervisors (they handle the operations). In a regular shift you will participate in the shift kick off meetings with Team Leaders. After you have been fully briefed you are responsible for checking and prioritizing issues from our 19 machines reported via e-mail and our Shopfloor system. Next to that you will be performing scheduled preventative maintenance activities. And you may assist with installation, configuration operation and maintenance of systems, hardware and software, and related infrastructure in our logistics warehouse.
What you'll be responsible for
- Receiving overview from previous days issues and translating them into tasks for you to solve.
- Managing technical workstation and applications
- Daily checking of reported issues - addressing them in a priority setting style (using your own judgement in combination with team leaders).
- Using tools from your trolley properly and effectively.
- Creating and maintaining a preventative maintenance plan while trying to complete all planned maintenance weekly.
- Be involved and take the lead on several new projects such as: stock check, ordering parts, and increasing productivity plan.
- Keeping up technical documentation.
- You have completed an MBO/ HBO (2-4 year degree) education with a technical field.
- You have at least 2-3 years practical support experience within a logistic or production environment.
- You are a customer related, independent and enthusiastic person with a 'hands-on' state of mind.
- Technical background in mechanical or electrical field.
- Fluency in the English language in speaking and writing. And either Dutch or German fluency is a huge plus.
- Friendly and diplomatic communication skills to use when dealing with the business.
- Willingness to help others and quick problem-solving ability.
- Team player, stress resistant, able to work in a semi-noisy environment.
- Excellent employment conditions (bicycle plan, discounted health insurance, pension plan, travel allowance).
- Ability to work for an international Fortune 500 company.
- Possibilities for growth within the Programming Center.
- 31-34 holidays a year.
- Holiday allowance.
- Internal training and course possibilities.
- Informal, open enjoyable work environment in a high-tech organization.
NL-Sevenum, Netherlands (Maarten de Vriesstraat)
Supply Chain Services
Deze vacature wordt aangeboden door Jobbird. Solliciteren kan eenvoudig en snel op de website van Jobbird door op de 'Solliciteer direct' knop te klikken.
- Middelbare school
- Parttime (overdag)
- Gepubliceerd op
Ontvang vergelijkbare vacatures in je mailbox
Vul in waar je vergelijkbare vacatures zoekt en vergeet je e-mailadres niet!
Deel deze vacature
We heten wel YoungCapital, maar iedereen is even welkom. Ook als je al wat meer ervaring hebt. Meer weten? Check onze FAQ.