International Field Service Engineer in Assen
Techniek vacature bij Azzuro B.V. in Assen.
Are you keen to further develop your technical skills in a company that is a worldwide expert in Air Pollution Control and dedicated to a Clear Sky and Bright Future for everyone? And do you want to contribute substantially to biological control solutions that are financially and environmentally sound? Then join our team now because we are looking for you, our new:
International Field Service Engineer!
You will be joining a “seasoned” Sr. Field Service Engineer to learn the ropes and to make you familiar with our Systems and Technologies. The duration of your training period depends on your background and experience. When we see you’re ready for it, you'll fly out to do your job worldwide. This position takes you, e.g., from the Netherlands, to France, Denmark, United Arab Emirates, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Australia, Canada, the USA and hopefully Chile soon.
- Be checking the installations on the commissioning, testing PLC programming (SCADA) and do inspections when needed.
- Be starting-up our biological Emission Control Systems with selected pumps, blowers and instruments and bring the Systems to performance.
- Train site personnel to get them acquainted with our Systems, so they know how to operate them. And no worries: there will be plenty opportunities to get your hands dirty.
- Visit suppliers for local FAT testing of the various system components.
- When not traveling, be assisting in our workshop.
- Keep-up on your administrative responsibilities, such as e.g., Quality Control documents, service logs, visit reports.
- Be based at our current office location in Assen and ‘going places’ from there.
- A global citizen who has a permanent resident status in the Netherlands.
- Someone who understands how to represent Azzuro well in the field and from behind a
- Definitely a person who finds a solution with a ‘can do’
- Practical, down to earth, with a lot of common sense.
- A trouble-shooter, thinking outside the box, and remaining calm under any circumstances.
- Eager and willing to follow job-specific courses/training.
- A lot of - or some - experience as an (international) Service Engineer with a college degree. Preferably in mechanical or electrical engineering.
- Experience with controls and electrical engineering, hydraulics, and pneumatics.
- Needed skills of reading and interpreting basic electrical and mechanical drawings and P&IDs, installation and/or civil drawings.
- Strong communication skills in English and Dutch to discuss specifics with customers, suppliers and colleagues, take notes and (keep track of) changes with various
- A valid driver’s license (B).
- 36-40 hours work weeks and a salary range between EUR 3.000,00 and 4.500,00, depending on age and experience.
- 28 Days paid vacation, with the option to purchase an additional maximum of 5 days.
- Project travel that takes about 1-2 weeks (3 weeks is an exception). Travel makes up approx. 50% of your time.
- Understanding the challenges that sometimes come with working far away and we’ll do what we can to make it easy on you and make you feel looked-after.
- A team that listens, takes action, improves where necessary and learns from its mistakes; but we do it Together!
Deze vacature wordt aangeboden door Jobbird. Solliciteren kan eenvoudig en snel op de website van Jobbird door op de 'Solliciteer direct' knop te klikken.
- Middelbare school
- Werkuren per week
- 36 - 40
- Fulltime (startersfunctie)
Ontvang vergelijkbare vacatures in je mailbox
Vul in waar je vergelijkbare vacatures zoekt en vergeet je e-mailadres niet!
We heten wel YoungCapital, maar iedereen is even welkom. Ook als je al wat meer ervaring hebt. Meer weten? Check onze FAQ.