Project Engineer for Instrumentation & Control in Duiven
Techniek vacature bij Azzuro B.V. in Duiven.
Are you keen to put your knowledge to good use in a company that is a worldwide expert in Air Pollution Control and dedicated to a Clear Sky and Bright Future for everyone? And do you want to contribute substantially to biological control solutions that are financially and environmentally sound? Then join our team now because we are looking for you, our new:
Project Engineer for Instrumentation & Control!
You will be responsible that a working system with the correct technical functionality is ultimately delivered to Customers like e.g., Bayer, Shell, Heineken, Carlsberg, Budweiser, but also the world's largest water treatment plants, e.g., in Sydney, Melbourne, Los Angeles and Vancouver to name a few.
In short, you are responsible for the Instrumental and Process Control Design.
- Review project specifications and the delivery scope with the Sales Team in order to clearly and accurately define the equipment specified in the Purchase Order.
- Review customer’s technical specifications and P&IDs, and from this you are able to create functional design specifications, instrument specifications, instrument lists, SLDs, control panel designs (wiring drawings) and process control philosophy.
- Specify parts and be able to establish budgets and assess offers.
- Take care of your part of the submittal package, which consists of schematics, parts lists, specification sheets and process/instrumentation diagrams.
- Travel occasionally to suppliers, customers and participate in HAZOPs, FATs and SATs, and review supplier’s E-inspection plans).
- Process any changes, taking into account additional/less work.
- Provide (technical) support to Azzuro's Service Engineers and assist/improve on our in-house activities of building Water Cabinets.
- Be based around Wageningen - Arnhem - Duiven.
- An experienced Electrical Engineer (ICE or equivalent) at a senior level, used to working in an international setting.
- Experienced in specifying PLC/SCADA systems.
- A global citizen who has a permanent resident status in the Netherlands.
- Enthusiastic, driven, and eager to work in an entrepreneurial environment. You think outside the box and are flexible.
- Not afraid to pick-up the phone.
- Willing to follow job-specific courses/training.
- A relevant Bachelor’s or Master’s degree.
- Knowledge of or an interest in ATEX and ISA.
- Affinity with the food, chemical, petrochemical and renewable industries and the commonly used used instruments in these industries.
- Needed skills of planning and time management.
- Strong communication skills in English (and Dutch) to discuss specifics with contractors, customers, suppliers and co-workers.
- A valid driver’s license (B).
- 36-40 hours work weeks and a salary range between EUR 3.500,00 and 5.500,00, depending on age and experience.
- 28 Days paid vacation (based on full-time employment), with the option to purchase an additional maximum of 5 days.
Deze vacature wordt aangeboden door Jobbird. Solliciteren kan eenvoudig en snel op de website van Jobbird door op de 'Solliciteer direct' knop te klikken.
- Middelbare school
- Werkuren per week
- 36 - 40
- Fulltime (startersfunctie)
Ontvang vergelijkbare vacatures in je mailbox
Vul in waar je vergelijkbare vacatures zoekt en vergeet je e-mailadres niet!
We heten wel YoungCapital, maar iedereen is even welkom. Ook als je al wat meer ervaring hebt. Meer weten? Check onze FAQ.