Product Manager Fylax & Fysal in Amersfoort
Marketing vacature bij Nutreco in Amersfoort.
Would you like to join one of the world's leaders in Additives and Animal Nutrition? Are you looking forward to a multi-disciplinary role with variation from very practical issues to more abstract and complex problems? Then Trouw Nutrition has a very interesting role for you!
As a global product manager, you will get the opportunity to co-create and further develop our solutions to support raw material quality and feed mill efficiency with access to a multi-disciplinary, international, and highly motivated team with an innovation vision and mindset.
The business stream Feed Additives is part of the Innovation Organization of Trouw Nutrition.Globally, we deliver solutions for feed safety, gut health improvement, and nutritional efficiency.The company is further investing in Feed Safety and Microbial Risk Management. For the Feed Safety team, we have an opportunity for a Global Product Manager Fylax & Fysal.
- Develop the multi-year marketing plan of the defined product portfolio
and quarterly monitoring of implementation and development;
- Steer product portfolio innovation along with global R&D department;
- Define the yearly validation plan and execute in close collaboration with global validation department, independent research institutions and laboratories;
- Develop and manage the product registration plan together with global registrations team;
- Develop marketing materials such as trial reports, brochures, technical articles, product presentations, product data sheets and leaflets in close collaboration with marketing communication;
- Provide technical and product positioning training to the technical and sales force and TN distribution channels;
- Define together with the program manager and the global pricing team the price strategy and price setting;
What we offer
As Nutreco our mission is 'feeding the future'. In a world with limited natural resources, our ambition is to meet the rising food needs of a growing world population in a sustainable manner. Working for Nutreco means an impactful role in an international, dynamic environment with complex and diverse topics. We offer you the opportunity to grow professionally, within Nutreco and the broarder SHV group. Nutreco belongs to the SHV Family with more than 60.000 employees.
What else is in it for you?
- We will offer you a fulltime hybrid position, 40 hours per week;
- Competitive remuneration package with a good pension scheme;
- You will get 30 vacation days, with the possibility to sell or purchase a limited amount of days;
- You will have the opportunity to grow within Nutreco and SHV Group;
- Opportunity for business travel to be involved in projects around the globe;
- Flexible work environment with option to work from home several days per week.
What we ask
You are a problem solver and team player who enjoys working independently in a cross-functional team. You thrive in a professional and progressive environment and are passionate, hardworking and honest. You are an effective communicator and relationship builder (internally and externally). You are also an excellent business partner, a critical but constructive collaborator and a persuasive decision-maker.
What you bring
- Educational background in the agribusiness biochemistry, organic chemistry or microbiology (MSc or PhD);
- 5+ years of experience in product management, sales, and strategic marketing. Experience in B2B and B2F environment preferred;
- Demonstrable knowledge of organic acids application in microbial risk control;
- Excellent training skills and ability to create and deliver compelling presentations, able to write technical reports, write trial protocols, interpret trial results, calculate the economic benefits and demonstrate value for the customer;
- Strong listening skills to understand customer needs and influencing skills to achieve business objectives;
- Work experience in a regional or global environment is preferred;
- Fluent in English (writing and speaking) is mandatory, knowledge of other languages is considered a plus;
- Willing to undertake local and international travel. Expect up to 25% travelling in this position.
Extra information / Apply direct
Are you the candidate we are looking for? We would like to hear from you! You can express your interest in this role by applying online and we will contact you as soon as possible. For more information regarding this vacancy, you can contact Paula Jäger (Talent Acquisition Specialist) at paula.jager[at]nutreco.com In case you do apply, we would like to thank you for sharing your ambition with us!
For all agencies
Please be aware that acquisition based on our vacancies is not appreciated.
Deze vacature wordt aangeboden door Jobbird. Solliciteren kan eenvoudig en snel op de website van Jobbird door op de 'Solliciteer direct' knop te klikken.
- Middelbare school
- Fulltime (startersfunctie)
- Gepubliceerd op
Ontvang vergelijkbare vacatures in je mailbox
Vul in waar je vergelijkbare vacatures zoekt en vergeet je e-mailadres niet!
Deel deze vacature
We heten wel YoungCapital, maar iedereen is even welkom. Ook als je al wat meer ervaring hebt. Meer weten? Check onze FAQ.