Digital Project manager in Boxmeer
Management vacature bij Nutreco in Boxmeer.
Are you looking for a job where you are contributing to high-stake projects? Do you have experience managing IT projects? Are you an excellent communicator and problem-solver?
Then Nutreco has a very interesting role for you:
As a Digital Project Manager, you will be responsible for overseeing the successful planning, execution, and delivery of complex IT projects considering budget, scope, and timeline. You will collaborate with cross-functional teams, stakeholders, and vendors to ensure project objectives are met and deliverables are of high quality.
On the one hand, you will be acting as an IT Portfolio Manager, aligning with PM'S to manage the eight-quarter roadmap, ensuring to deliver value to the business. On the other hand, you will act as a Senior Project Manager for the larger projects within the portfolio. The large-scale programs have a higher complexity and involve multiple functional domains, projects and stakeholders. In addition, You will be responsible for development of the portfolio strategy, the portfolio risks and the predictions of it and the project management methodology and effective embedding of it.
Overall, this diverse position provides a great opportunity to work in a global organization and to have an impact on various IT projects. You will report to Digital Portfolio Manager.
What are your key accountabilities?
- Lead the planning and implementation of IT projects, including defining project scope, goals, and deliverables;
- Develop detailed project plans, schedules, and budgets to effectively manage resources and monitor progress;
- Identify and mitigate project risks, anticipating potential issues and developing contingency plans;
- Coordinate with stakeholders, team members, and vendors and set up a communication schedule to ensure effective collaboration throughout the project lifecycle;
- Monitor project progress, track key milestones, and provide regular status updates to stakeholders;
- Conduct project evaluations and post-implementation reviews to identify areas for improvement and lessons learned;
- Ensure that the Nutreco Project Management process, methods, templates, tools and techniques are correctly applied and that all project information is appropriately documented;
- Review the quality of the work completed with the project team on a regular basis to ensure that it meets the project standards;
What we offer
As Nutreco our mission is 'feeding the future'. In a world with limited natural resources, our ambition is to meet the rising food needs of a growing world population in a sustainable manner. Working for Nutreco means an impactful role in an international, dynamic environment with complex and diverse topics. We offer you the opportunity to grow professionally, within Nutreco and the broarder SHV group. Nutreco belongs to the SHV Family with more than 60.000 employees.
What else is in it for you?
- We will offer you a fulltime hybrid position, 40 hours per week;
- Competitive remuneration package with a good pension scheme;
- You will get 30 vacation days, with the possibility to sell or purchase a limited amount of days;
- You will have the opportunity to grow within Nutreco and SHV Group;
- Opportunity for business travel to be involved in projects around the globe;
- Flexible work environment with option to work from home several days per week.
What we ask
You are a excellent communicator and problem-solver, with effective leadership skills. You're good with managing multiple projects with competing priorities and various stakeholders of various seniorities. This includes handling deadlines and budget restraints in an organized way. You are able to work independently, are organized in your work, and able to provide practical solutions.
What you bring
- Bachelor degree / level, preferable in IT and/or Business Applications;
- +8 Years working experience as senior project manager in an (international) IT organization;
- Proven Portfolio Management development in large complex enterprises;
- Certified via IPMA, PMP, Prince2 or similar, Recent experience with Scrum and/or Agile is preferred;
- Experience in development and selection process of business applications and its implementations;
- Experience in IT integrations of new mergers/acquisitions in an existing IT landscape or dismantlement's of organisational entities out of the IT landscape;
- Fluency in English, both verbal and written;
- Open to travel for up to 15%
Extra information / Apply direct
Are you the candidate we are looking for? We would like to hear from you! You can express your interest in this role by applying online and we will contact you as soon as possible. For more information regarding this vacancy, you can contact Paula Jäger (Talent Acquisition Specialist) at paula.jager[at]nutreco.com. We would like to thank you for sharing your ambition with us.
For all agencies
Please be aware that acquisition based on our vacancies is not appreciated.
Deze vacature wordt aangeboden door Jobbird. Solliciteren kan eenvoudig en snel op de website van Jobbird door op de 'Solliciteer direct' knop te klikken.
- Middelbare school
- Fulltime (startersfunctie)
- Gepubliceerd op
Ontvang vergelijkbare vacatures in je mailbox
Vul in waar je vergelijkbare vacatures zoekt en vergeet je e-mailadres niet!
Deel deze vacature
We heten wel YoungCapital, maar iedereen is even welkom. Ook als je al wat meer ervaring hebt. Meer weten? Check onze FAQ.