Teamlead UK YoungCapital International in Hoofddorp
Are you a natural born sales representative and also a people manager? Would you like to work in a successful and dynamic organization that is the market leader for HR-solutions with/in/for young talent? Are you available for a fulltime position starting now? Then you are the Team Captain UK we are looking for!
We are looking to welcome a Team Captain for the UK market in our YoungCapital International team. The Country Team captain is responsible for the self supporting business unit of his/her country. In this role you are fully responsible for the development of your country as a self supporting business unit with its own profit & loss. This is primarily a commercial role in a high growth environment. Focus is on sales and new business development. In short: a great commercial challenge in an international environment!
Your most important tasks and responsibilities:
- Sales and new business. Proactively generate new business with corporates/high volume companies or agencies.
- Key account management. Develop an intensive relationship with your top 10 accounts, according an account planning. This involves forecast, contact moments by phone and on location.
- Develop new products/services for your top clients, initiate pilots and tailor made offerings.
- Marketing planning per year to identify interesting projects and possible collaboration with local companies, universities and offline, events & campaigns.
- Overall management of your team, all issues concerning HR, IT, internships etc.
- Sales training of the interns and training on the job.
YoungCapital is the market leader for HR-solutions and young talent. Our services are focused on students, graduates, trainees and young professionals. Internationally we have over 3 million active users in our network, this makes us the biggest network for online talent in Europe. Our clients are mostly large international companies and governments. Both in our job stores and headquarters, our people work with enthusiasm and passion for their jobs, which is to offer professional and flexible services to our clients! Are you curious as to what YoungCapital is more/all about? Go to our website www.youngcapital.nl
Wat wij bieden:
- A strong foundation for your commercial career.
- A substantive position in an international environment.
- Good salary, reimbursement of travel expenses, a bonus, various incentive programs such as a trip to Iceland, gift certificates and parties.
- Education and training in our YoungCapital University.
- The possibility to participate in a Dutch language course
- A job where you work amongst fun colleagues in an international environment with the best atmosphere!
Wat wij vragen:
- Bachelor degree and/or relevant work experience.
A born seller, entrepreneurial.
- Excellent communicator, able to work independently.
- Experienced in generating new business and maintaining, managing relations with existing customers.
- Ambitious, full of energy, eager to learn.
- You take your own initiative and want to be responsible for your career growth.
- Organised worker, stress-proof, eye for detail.
What else do you bring to the table: A bachelor degree.Experience in sales.Available right away. You are a British native speaker.Experience in recruiting / HR and online-media is a plus.
Solliciteren: Ben jij de perfecte kandidaat voor deze vacature en voldoe je aan de eisen? Klik dan op de knop 'Solliciteer direct!' en we nemen zo snel mogelijk contact met je op!
- Middelbare school, MBO, HBO, Universiteit
- Fulltime (startersfunctie), Fulltime (ervaren)