Fulltime Recruiter (fluent in English and Spanish or Italian)
Are you an experienced recruiter and fluent in English and Spanish or Italian? For Catawiki, the fastest growing tech company in Europe, we are looking for an experienced Recruiter who is responsible for the entire recruitment process for many international roles (particularly for our Spanish and/or Italian markets). You are able to find, target and approach the best profiles and make Catawiki stand-out from the crowd. You search for candidates, conduct interviews and proactively help improve the recruitment process. This vacancy is available either in Amsterdam or Assen.
Wat wij bieden:
You are a part of an experienced recruitment team where you have your own portfolio of vacancies and are happy to work independently. Your direct manager is the HR manager.
Wat ga je doen?
After each step in the process, you keep the concerned parties up to date and plan follow-up interviews. Through your precise and process-oriented approach, it is always clear which phase a candidate is at and what actions must be taken. You are clear, professional and respectful in your communication. You also have experience in the recruitment or headhunting field and are ready to find the exceptional profiles and reel them in.
Catawiki hosts weekly auctions for collectors. Examples of past items we have auctioned off include a lock of Napoleon’s hair, a mammoth skeleton, various large meteorites, and the most expensive Lego set ever produced. In 2015, Catawiki won the Deloitte Fast500 as Europe’s fastest growing company. Every month, our website is visited millions of times by registered users worldwide.
Although we only started a few years ago, our mission to make special objects available to everyone is already becoming a reality. Catawiki’s offices across Europe house a dynamic, fast-growing and open organisation. Catawiki has a real ‘hands- on’ mentality, with a casual and friendly atmosphere. We share a strong team-spirit, and all of our inspired employees use their own unique talents and skills to make sure we offer only the very best in online auctions.
We are very proud to be the first Benelux company to have received an
investment from famous investors Accel Partners and Lead Edge Capital (first
venture capital investors in Facebook, as well as Dropbox, Spotify and
Wat wij vragen:
- You have a Bachelors or Masters Degree.
- You have at least 2 years experience in recruitment and you understand how to improve the recruitment process in a fast paced environment
- Be a champion sourcer; outside of LinkedIn you know the best ways to search for and find new Catawikians;
- Fluent in English and a native speaker (or fluent in) Spanish and/or Italian;
- Be active in online communities and social networks;
- Proficient with online tooling and experience in a fast growing international (startup) company is a big plus. You are also data driven, detailed and well organised;
- We work with Greenhouse, it will be an advantage is you have work experience with this ATS system;
- Make a difference! You are ready to find the exceptional profiles and reel them in.
Ben jij de perfecte kandidaat voor deze vacature en voldoe je aan de eisen? Klik dan op de knop 'Solliciteer direct!' en we nemen zo snel mogelijk contact met je op!
- HBO, Universiteit
- Amsterdam, Assen, Groningen
- Fulltime (ervaren)
Ontvang vergelijkbare vacatures in je mailbox
Vul in waar je vergelijkbare vacatures zoekt en vergeet je e-mailadres niet!
Schrijf je nu in!
Wil jij op de hoogte gehouden worden van nieuwe interessante vacatures en altijd binnen 1 muisklik kunnen solliciteren? Schrijf je in als werkzoekende!DIRECT INSCHRIJVEN
We heten wel YoungCapital, maar iedereen is even welkom. Ook als je al wat meer ervaring hebt. Meer weten? Check onze FAQ.