Medior/Senior Python Developer at YoungCapital in Hoofddorp
We are growing fast. Very fast. This growth is due to the very smart solutions we think of that do not cease to amaze our customers. To accelerate this growth and to make our customers even happier, we are looking for a Medior/Senior Python Developer. Are you good at translating concepts into code? Do you have an engineering mindset? Then you might be the one that is going to help us reach unprecedented heights!
In this role you will be responsible for supporting a team of Machine Learning specialists and Data Scientists with developing, optimizing and testing a Machine Learning project written in Python. YoungCapital has an enormous amount of data available! This data must be analyzed quickly and efficiently, so that it can be used to improve our matching process!
Your work consists of, among others:
What we offer:
- Programming our Machine Learning platform.
- Analyzing the performance.
- Thinking about efficiency and how to get results faster.
- Using concepts and ideas to develop production codes.
What we ask:
- You will work at a very informative and challenging workplace.
- You will work with an energetic team of about 30 IT professionals.
- You get to work at the exciting and international working environment at our headquarters in Hoofddorp.
- You will benefit from a good package of employee benefits, like travel expenses, a favorable pension, 25 holidays, 6.5 ADV days, and the possibility to participate in boot camp classes.
- You will work for a highly ambitious young company (where the average age of employees is 27).
- You will get plenty of opportunities to share your own ideas and input!
- You have at least a bachelor degree, preferably in Computer Science or Artificial Intelligence.
- You are critical and have great problem solving skills; you will work on a new project without clear instructions or task descriptions.
- You have excellent knowledge of Python.
- You preferably also have knowledge of NumPy/Scipy.
- You have knowledge of database systems (SQL/NoSQL).
- You have experience with large data sets and pre-processing raw data.
- You preferably have knowledge of Machine Learning concepts.
Young Capital brings the best young talent, like you, in contact with companies. Young talents are the capital of any company that wants to continue to innovate. Therefore, we help young people to gain their place in the labor market. We do this with 800 employees through the labels YoungCapital, YoungCapital International and YoungCapital Professionals. With more than four million talents in eight countries, we have the greatest talent network in Europe. Our clients are large and reputable companies ranging from SMEs to multinational corporations and the government.
We are always looking for students, recent graduates and young professionals who want to make a difference, not only for our clients, but also for ourselves. At YoungCapital our employees play a central role. You work in a young company with enthusiastic colleagues. Together, you always go for the best result! Are you curious about what YoungCapital stands for? Have a look at www.youngcapital.nl/over-yc/werken-bij
to find out more.
Are you interested in this position? Then click on the“Apply Now!”button or send an email with your resume and cover letter to Karen Bongers at email@example.com. For questions, please call Karen Bongers at +31 6 23048346
- HBO, Universiteit
- Fulltime (startersfunctie)