Junior online country marketeer in Amsterdam or Assen
For our client, Europe's fastest growing auction platform Catawiki, we are looking for a junior online country marketeer for both the Danish and the German market. Are you ambitious and do you have at least 1 year of experience? Please apply online at this page.
Wat wij bieden:
- 25 days Paid holiday & holiday allowance;
- The Catawiki pension plan (no contribution from the employees, so Catawiki is paying for the whole pension plan);
- Excellent opportunities for career development;
- Sponsored events and afternoon drinks;
- A fun team in a fast-growing online company facing complex challenges;
- Lots of room to work on great ideas, and to learn and grow.
Wat ga je doen?
Country Marketeers for Catawiki are given a possibility to become Online Marketeer for Europe's fastest growing auction platform. Starting with an extensive training course in Assen and/or Amsterdam, you'll be brought up to speed on the various facets of online marketing such as Google Display advertising, Social media marketing and Search advertising by the best and brightest in the field. Following the training course, you and your colleagues in Assen or Amsterdam, the Netherlands, will be responsible for providing Online Marketing for a website with over 12 million monthly visitors. This will be a unique chance to develop the skills needed for an incredibly successful career.
Every day will be totally different so we want you to be enthusiastic and flexible. One day you could be working on the Danish campaigns in Google or Facebook and the other day could be about setting up an ad-hoc email campaign to our Danish customers. One thing is for sure you will be the key-person within our team to execute our marketing strategy and penetrate the Danish market successfully!
Wat wij vragen:
- Bachelor or Master degree
- An inspirational and enthusiastic team player who is passionate about Online Marketing and already has 1 year of experience in Online Marketing;
- Results orientated, driven, accurate; a friend to data analysis and Excel sheets;
- Flexible, able to create opportunities & possibilities;
- In possession of a can-do attitude; your desire to work hard matches that required by a start-up company;
- Someone who enjoys meeting up with colleagues on off-hours.
You're driven, you enjoy crunching numbers, and you recently completed your (higher vocational/university level) education in for example Business Admin, Marketing or Economics. You are passionate about a future in Online Marketing, and are able to provide convincing arguments to that effect. You are a (native) Danish speaker (preferably you also speak Swedish), with a solid grasp of English.
Ben jij de perfecte kandidaat voor deze vacature en voldoe je aan de eisen? Klik dan op de knop 'Solliciteer direct!' en we nemen zo snel mogelijk contact met je op!
- HBO, Universiteit
- Fulltime (ervaren)
Ontvang vergelijkbare vacatures in je mailbox
Vul in waar je vergelijkbare vacatures zoekt en vergeet je e-mailadres niet!
Schrijf je nu in!
Wil jij op de hoogte gehouden worden van nieuwe interessante vacatures en altijd binnen 1 muisklik kunnen solliciteren? Schrijf je in als werkzoekende!DIRECT INSCHRIJVEN
We heten wel YoungCapital, maar iedereen is even welkom. Ook als je al wat meer ervaring hebt. Meer weten? Check onze FAQ.