Full-time customer service agent Danish AND English at KLM in Amsterdam
Looking for a full-time job where your language and communication skills can be fully put to use? Do you speak perfect English and Danish, and are you looking for international experience? And would you love to follow additional training courses on customer service and extend your knowledge on the job? Are you available as per the 7th of September? Start as full-time customer service agent at KLM in Amsterdam.
What we offer:
- An exciting job as full-time customer service agent in Amsterdam;
- A gross salary of € 1,910,- per month, based on a 40-hour workweek;
- An extensive training and coaching program before you get started;
- Company benefits, like holiday allowance, a discount on health insurance, and a good pension plan;
- The chance to add an international organisation to your cv;
- An office near the train station of Amsterdam Sloterdijk;
- Social events, like an annual Christmas theme party, Cygnific BBQ and piggy days;
- A place within an enthusiastic and international team.
What are you going to do
As full-time customer service agents, you and your team will receive questions from all over the world concerning the services of Air France KLM. As a (near-)native Danish speaker, you’ll focus mainly on the Danish customers. These questions will come over the phone, but one or two emails might come your way as well.
What kind of questions can you expect? Customers wanting to change their flight. Or upgrade their tickets to first class. Of course, you’ll also need to deal with complaints from time to time. In that case, you’ll listen carefully to the customer and be sympathetic. Together you’ll find a suitable solution to the problem.
You’ll be working at Cygnifics, a subsidiary of KLM. Their head office is located at Amsterdam Sloterdijk, near the train station.
Don’t know anything about KLM or their services? No worries. You’ll first participate in a three-month training and coaching program. In no time you’ll be brought up to speed with KLM’s systems and your new responsibilities. The training will take place from Monday to Friday during the standard office hours. Furthermore, you’ll get personal coaching and the chance to undertake additional training courses while working at KLM.
As full-time customer service agent, you’ll work 40 hours per week. Cygnific’s office is open from Monday to Sunday during the standard office hours. Your work hours are flexible; you can submit your availability at the start of every week.
What we ask:
- Minimum mbo level or equivalent ability
- You have a high school diploma or higher.
- You master English and Danish at (near-)native level.
- You have some experience with working in a call center and/or in a travel or airline related industry.
- You are empathic, service minded and have great communication skills.
- You don’t have any holiday plans in the first three months after you start working.
Are you the perfect candidate? Click the button 'apply now' and we'll contact you as soon as possible!
- Education Level
- MBO, HBO, Universiteit
- Working hours per week
- 36 - 40
- Type of Contract
- Fulltime (startersfunctie), Fulltime (ervaren)
- Responsible for
- Customer service
Ontvang vergelijkbare vacatures in je mailbox
Vul in waar je vergelijkbare vacatures zoekt en vergeet je e-mailadres niet!
Schrijf je nu in!
Wil jij op de hoogte gehouden worden van nieuwe interessante vacatures en altijd binnen 1 muisklik kunnen solliciteren? Schrijf je in als werkzoekende!DIRECT INSCHRIJVEN
We heten wel YoungCapital, maar iedereen is even welkom. Ook als je al wat meer ervaring hebt. Meer weten? Check onze FAQ.