Social Media Consumer Support (Dutch& native English)- Home & Body Cosmetics in Amsterdam
For our client we are looking for a Customer Support employee with experience in a service environment and/ or customer services. It is an interesting job in a fast-growing and inspiring organization with a competitive salary. Do you speak both Dutch & English? Are you flexible and available for 20-26 hours a week please continue reading.
Wat wij bieden:
- A competitive salary of € 10,50 an hour;
- Travel reimbursement;
- An interesting job in a fast-growing and inspiring organization;
- Flexible working hours;
- A fun and varied job in an international working environment.
Wat ga je doen?
At any given moment of every single day there are countless beautiful and meaningful moments we tend to overlook due to the routines of everyday life. The goal of our client is to help it’s consumers to find moments of joy in everyday life by turning daily routines into more meaningful rituals. As a Social Media Consumer Support Employee you will provide conscious and personalized communication to Dutch & English of Rituals products via social media. You and your colleagues will monitor activities on social media and reply to these messages accordingly. You will also be developing scripts which can be used on social media by the General Consumer Support Employees. You can expect to answer questions regarding products, online orders, delivery status, payments and returns.
In case there are no outstanding social media messages you will help out your General Consumer Support colleagues and handle incoming e-mails and calls. Furthermore, you will monitor presence of the Rituals on social media and you will share this knowledge with all relevant departments.
Wat wij vragen:
- You have an educational background in Communication or Social Media (MBO+/HBO) or you have proven practical experience with the use of social media and the culture of the world wide web (e.g. blogging or vlogging)
- You can persuade us why you have affinity with Rituals;
- You are good in writing, also your grammar skills are accurate;
- Dutch is your native language, next this you have great oral and written skills in a second language English;
- You are strong with problem analysis;
- You are able to deal with several computer systems at the same time;
- You are able to attend a fulltime two-week (paid) in-house training.
Ben jij de perfecte kandidaat voor deze vacature en voldoe je aan de eisen? Klik dan op de knop 'Solliciteer direct!' en we nemen zo snel mogelijk contact met je op!
- MBO, HBO, Universiteit
- Fulltime (startersfunctie), Parttime (overdag)
Ontvang vergelijkbare vacatures in je mailbox
Vul in waar je vergelijkbare vacatures zoekt en vergeet je e-mailadres niet!
Schrijf je nu in!
Wil jij op de hoogte gehouden worden van nieuwe interessante vacatures en altijd binnen 1 muisklik kunnen solliciteren? Schrijf je in als werkzoekende!DIRECT INSCHRIJVEN
We heten wel YoungCapital, maar iedereen is even welkom. Ook als je al wat meer ervaring hebt. Meer weten? Check onze FAQ.