DHL has millions of shipments per month, which go through a data validation process to maximize our quality of billing as well as our revenue potential.
One of the key validation areas, with a significant revenue impact, is the weight of each shipment and piece. This involves both automated and manual validation processes, triggered by a rule engine, which uses multiple sources of data to determine the best weight to be invoiced to the customer.
The scope of this initiative, would be to:
- Run analysis between large sets
of operational and billing data to identify any discrepancies / weight issues;
- Identify key root causes;
- Run any relevant statistics
supporting the analysis of the root causes (eg. Shipment types, trade lanes,
specific customers, specific stations, etc);
- Identify potential solutions
based on the findings and analytics performed;
Produce a Top Management
Summary Presentation and document with the outcomes of the analytical study
with recommendations for improvements / resolutions – technical and process
Wat wij bieden:
A competitive salary;
- The opportunity to work in one of the most international operating company;
- Training and education;
- Career opportunities within the company;
- Working in a multicultural environment;
- Working in a motivated and divers team.
Wat wij vragen:
- Experience with analyzing big data
- An expert with systems that
allow you to analyse massive data volumes (SQL, Access, advanced xls, etc)
- An expert at reaching conclusions
out of a variety of data sets/outputs
- A person that thrives on
challenges and is persistent
- Quick to grasp knowledge and able to work
independently or with limited support
- Interested in working in a
multi-cultural, fast moving business
Then this is the right opportunity for you
(perhaps as a thesis in data analysis)!!!
Ben jij de perfecte kandidaat voor deze vacature en voldoe je aan de eisen? Klik dan op de knop 'Solliciteer direct!' en we nemen zo snel mogelijk contact met je op!
- HBO, Universiteit
- Eindhoven, Maastricht, Sittard
- Fulltime (startersfunctie), Fulltime (ervaren), Tijdelijke fulltime baan