French & English speaking customer care agent for B2T department in Amsterdam
Do you speak French& English fluently, like Customer Support, assisting people and helping them via telephone and e-mail? Then this is the perfect job for you!
Wat wij bieden:
- An exciting job in a big international organisation.
- A contract via Cygnific market-based salary (€1860 per month based on fulltime appointment) and suitable terms of employment.
Wat ga je doen?
Your work at ‘Business to Trade’ (B2T)
As a customer service agent at Business to Trade you are in direct contact with travel agents. As the travel agents have a lot of knowledge about the world of travelling as well, you sort out issues in cooperation. You assist travel agents in more complicated issues where we have more possibilities to take action. You also provide web support for Agent Connect, the Air France KLM website for travel agents. The work at B2T is mainly during office hours.
As an engaged representative for KLM and partners your main task is to answer questions from travel agents coming in through various communication channels like phone, email and chat. Main focus will be answering phone calls to provide and search for information in our systems or manuals. You also give website assistance to travel agents and keep your knowledge up to date. By listening to the travel agents you find the best solution to exceed their expectations.
Cygnific works according to the Lean Six Sigma methodology. Therefore we ask for involved employees who can add value. Since you are the expert you are proactive in sharing ideas to work on continuous improvement. You signal and take action upon malfunctions in processes and procedures and propose improvements.
Reservations & sales
If needed you handle reservations and sales as an extra task. This means that you explain the conditions of the reservation and processes any additional reservation requests. Next to that you stimulate up-selling, cross-selling and customer loyalty.
To prepare you for the job we will offer an extensive training which will take place between 09:00 – 17:30 from Monday to Friday for eight weeks. Due to training and coaching is fulltime availability during the first 3 months required. The office hours are also between 09:00 and 17:30, from Monday till Friday.
Wat wij vragen:
- You have a professional secondary education level (MBO) of work and perception.
- You have excellent French & English language skills.
- You are empathic, service minded and willing to go for the extra mile to exceed the expectations of the customer.
- Preferably you have experience in working at a call center and/or in a travel or airline related industry.
- Availability as per the 7th of July, with ni vacations planned the first two months.
Ben jij de perfecte kandidaat voor deze vacature en voldoe je aan de eisen? Klik dan op de knop 'Solliciteer direct!' en we nemen zo snel mogelijk contact met je op!
- Middelbare school, MBO, HBO, Universiteit
- Fulltime (startersfunctie), Fulltime (ervaren)
Ontvang vergelijkbare vacatures in je mailbox
Vul in waar je vergelijkbare vacatures zoekt en vergeet je e-mailadres niet!
Schrijf je nu in!
Wil jij op de hoogte gehouden worden van nieuwe interessante vacatures en altijd binnen 1 muisklik kunnen solliciteren? Schrijf je in als werkzoekende!DIRECT INSCHRIJVEN
We heten wel YoungCapital, maar iedereen is even welkom. Ook als je al wat meer ervaring hebt. Meer weten? Check onze FAQ.