Looking for a highly motivated HR coordinator in Amsterdam!
Our client is looking for a highly motivated HR coordinator. This role is perfect for a down to earth yet intelligent and focused HR Coordinator. The successful candidate will be able to work and communicate with employees at all levels of the organization, contributing to our goal of achieving a diverse and positive work environment.
What we offer:
- You are a self-starter with ability to lead and function independently
- You have great attention to detail and exceptional organizational skills
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- You are able to prioritise workloads
- You are energetic and enthusiastic
- You have the desire to play a key role in taking the brand to the next level
- You are a team player
What are you going to do
You will be responsible for the recruitment of new talent. You will also coordinate strategic organizational changes that increase productivity and employee satisfaction by stimulating our culture, modifying the way we think, act and behave.
On a day to day basis you will deal with employee requests and assist with day to day operations of the HR functions and duties. You will provide support to the HR manager and department managers.
Other resposibilities will be overall maintenance and management of the employee personnel files and prepare reports relating to personnel activities.
Our clients mission is to provide the world with the ultimate footwear experience by pushing boundaries and challenging the status quo. Their collections are all designed in Amsterdam and hand crafted by the finest family owned footwear ateliers in Portugal.
Taking pride in their roots, a melting pot of cultures, they maintain and encourage a contemporary, creative, very ambitious and above all innovative atmosphere. The 'family' resides in a historic building on the Canals of Amsterdam and consists out of a young and passionate team of talented people.
What we ask:
- Bachelors Degree in HR or business related field
- 3-5 years of proven HR experience preferably in fashion
- Strong understanding of Recruitment methods and tools
- Basic knowledge of International labour law and payrolling
- Excellent in English writing and speaking
Ben jij de perfecte kandidaat voor deze vacature en voldoe je aan de eisen? Klik dan op de knop 'Solliciteer direct!' en we nemen zo snel mogelijk contact met je op!
- Education Level
- HBO, Universiteit
- Type of Contract
- Fulltime (ervaren)
Ontvang vergelijkbare vacatures in je mailbox
Vul in waar je vergelijkbare vacatures zoekt en vergeet je e-mailadres niet!
Schrijf je nu in!
Wil jij op de hoogte gehouden worden van nieuwe interessante vacatures en altijd binnen 1 muisklik kunnen solliciteren? Schrijf je in als werkzoekende!DIRECT INSCHRIJVEN
We heten wel YoungCapital, maar iedereen is even welkom. Ook als je al wat meer ervaring hebt. Meer weten? Check onze FAQ.