What are you going to do:
YoungCapital is not an ordinary employment agency. We are tech-oriented and have a lot of websites, portals, apps, databases, machine learning algorithms - we even have our own e-learning platform, which we call University. At YoungCapital's R&D department in Hoofddorp, we have over 60 developers building technological innovations in a data-driven and agile way.
Together, we work on many impressive applications, and we build the vast majority of these ourselves. YoungCapital prioritizes growth and we are never afraid to make a change. We strive for excellence. YoungCapital is our playground, full of challenges and now you can join our family!
The main goal of the team you will be joining is to replace a legacy CMS with a modern headless CMS experience that is a joy to use for content creators. We apply Content Modeling values to ensure the separation of concerns between content and implementation. And of course, we ensure a performant and accessible user experience for all.
A day as a Front-end developer in YoungCapital:
- Working together with your colleagues, the Product Owner, and Stakeholders to understand the most important problems they want to solve.
- Adding support for new features in our CMS Platform (eg internationalization, content SEO analysis, etc.) helping content creators to achieve their goals, while also ensuring that new features do not degrade website performance and accessibility.
- Assessing the best way to solve a particular user problem, balancing pragmatism with architectural considerations.
- Monitoring PageSpeed metrics, diagnosing accessibility and performance issues, and planning solutions.
Want to know more? Take a sneak peek at our R&D website: https://www.youngcapital.dev
Technologies we use at YoungCapital
- Ruby, Ruby on Rails
- MySQL, ElasticSearch, BigQuery
- Docker, Kubernetes
- machine learning
- Google Cloud Platform
What we offer:
- Competitive renumeration package
- Each year, there is a budget for your education and development;
- A yearly budget of €150,- which you can spend on sports-gear;
- Great benefits, such as a pension and potential bonus, travel allowance, 25 vacation days, 6.5 ADV days plus 1 additional holiday day.
- You will have a Mac book pro;
- Room for relaxation in the form of games, ping pong, table football or go to our own gym;
- You will be a part of a good working atmosphere, including our own YoungCapital festival, various hackathons and other events.
- An awesome, and healthy lunch in our office, every day!
What we ask:
- Minimum hbo level or equivalent ability
- You have at least 3 years professional experience as a frontend developer
- GitLab, Container hosting and CI/CD experience
- Experience with backend (Ruby on the rails, and more)
- Knowledge of Typescript would be an added advantage
- Excellent communicator, team player and can think for the team.
- You dream in English (Dutch is not mandatory);
If you're interested, fill out an online application straight away by clicking the application button. For more information please contact Evi Alifragki at email@example.com
Not sure you meet 100% of our qualifications? Have an untraditional background? Apply anyway or feel free to send me an email with your questions/hesitations.
Who are we?
Endless energy. A look at the world with fresh eyes. And innovative ideas at work. That's what YoungCapital stands for. We are known for our innovative take on recruitment. We see YoungCapital more as an internet company. Therefore, it is no surprise that IT and innovation are leading for our strategy.
YoungCapital is a kick-starter of fresh talent in the business sector. As a business, we connect highly educated, young, talented people to employers, during their studies, after graduating, or as young professionals. These people are the key drivers of innovation in businesses. That is why we help them conquer the labor market under several different labels: YoungCapital, StudentJob International, and YoungCapital Professionals. Our network of over six million candidates in eight different countries makes the biggest agency of talented young people in Europe. Our clients range from small and medium-sized enterprises to multinationals and even the government.
- Education Level
- HBO, Universiteit
- Working hours per week
- 32 - 40
- Type of Contract
- Fulltime (ervaren)
- Responsible for
- Improving the usability & performance of our websites
Ontvang vergelijkbare vacatures in je mailbox
Vul in waar je vergelijkbare vacatures zoekt en vergeet je e-mailadres niet!
We heten wel YoungCapital, maar iedereen is even welkom. Ook als je al wat meer ervaring hebt. Meer weten? Check onze FAQ.