Account manager StudentJob DACH in Hoofddorp
Developing your sales skills as a (junior) Account manager StudentJob DACH without experience? Yes you can! Bring your sales mind and we will teach you all the tips and tricks!
What are you going to do
StudentJob International is a part of YoungCapital group and active in Germany, Holland, Belgium, France, Spain, UK., Sweden, Austria, Ireland and Switzerland as an online jobboard for students and graduates. In the past few years we have been growing extensively and established client-relations with many international companies. For more information you can visit our website: studentjob.de.
Due to our rapid growth we are looking to welcome a (Junior) Account manager for the DACH market in our YoungCapital International team in Hoofddorp (a city nearby Amsterdam). This is primarily a commercial role in a high growth environment. Focus is on sales and new business development.
Your most important tasks and responsibilities as a (Junior) Account manager:
- Generating new business through acquisition by telephone and face-to-face meetings.
- Development and deployment of new products and services for your clients.
- Build and manage a strong relationship with online marketing for operating the website.
- Manage relationships with existing clients.
- Sales and new business. Proactively generate new business with corporates/high volume companies or agencies.
- Key account management. Develop an intensive relationship with your top 10 accounts, according an account planning. This involves forecast, contact moments by phone and on location.
- Develop new products/services for your top clients, initiate pilots and tailor made offerings.
What We Offer
- A strong foundation for your commercial career.
- A substantive position in an international environment.
- Good salary, reimbursement of travel expenses, a bonus and various incentive programs.
- Education and training in our YoungCapital University.
- A job where you work amongst fun colleagues in an international environment with the best atmosphere!
- Table tennis competitions!
- 25 holidays + additional 6,5 (ADV days)
What we ask:
- At least finished hbo
- You are a native German speaker and you speak English fluently.
- A born seller, entrepreneurial.
- Sales experience is a plus.
- An energy level that is sky high.
- You take your own initiative and want to be responsible for your career growth.
- Organised worker, stress-proof, eye for detail.
Do you fit the profile as (junior) Accountmanager DACH and are you ready to be our new colleague? Then press the 'apply directly' button and we will contact you as soon as we can! Do you have any questions or do you prefer sending an e-mail? Then contact Laura Verheij through email@example.com with your resume and motivation.
Feeling creative? Send a video through Whatsapp on 00316 - 30 94 80 10! This is a supplement to your resume and motivation.
- Education Level
- Universiteit, MBO, HBO
- Working hours per week
- Type of Contract
- Fulltime (startersfunctie), Fulltime (ervaren)
- Responsible for
- Account management, Sales, Customer relation
- Published at
Ontvang vergelijkbare vacatures in je mailbox
Vul in waar je vergelijkbare vacatures zoekt en vergeet je e-mailadres niet!
Deel deze vacature
We heten wel YoungCapital, maar iedereen is even welkom. Ook als je al wat meer ervaring hebt. Meer weten? Check onze FAQ.