Frontend Developer (React) at YoungCapital in Hoofddorp
As a Frontend Developer, you will try to find the perfect balance between the creativity and functionality of our interface-heavy apps.
What are you going to do:
Together with great developers & UX’ers, you will work on developing front-end applications that help thousands of candidates get the best out of their work experience.
We are a serious development department, located on the top floor of the YoungCapital headquarters in Hoofddorp. With about 60 developers, we develop technological innovations in a data-driven and agile way that support the YoungCapital business. Every day, our talented teams work on more than 30 highly visited websites, our own e-learning platform, a range of back-office systems, an online CV-builder tool, mobile apps and many other applications, used by over 6 million candidates and more than 1200 employees. Yes, we help find candidates a job, but also offer numerous online tooling for personal development and support throughout their careers.
As a fulltime Frontend Developer, you will try to find the perfect balance between creativity and productivity. We work with multiple front end frameworks and technologies, like React and React Native (mobile). Besides the technical aspect, you will also be working on the usability and the performance. Does a fast moving, young organisation with great ambitions suit you? Then you are the person YoungCapital is looking for!
Technologies we use at YoungCapital
- Ruby, Ruby on Rails
- MySQL, ElasticSearch, BigQuery
- Docker, Kubernetes
- Machine learning
- Google Cloud Platform
What we offer:
- Besides a salary and an awesome job at YoungCapital's HQ in Hoofddorp, there are some important things like;
- Each year, there is a budget for your education and development;
- A yearly budget of €150,- which you can spend on sports-gear;
- Great benefits, such as a pension plan, travel allowance, 25 vacation days, 6.5 ADV days plus 1 additional holiday off;
- You will have a Macbook pro;
- Room for relaxation in the form of games, ping pong, table football or go to our own gym;
- You will be a part of a good working atmosphere, including our own YoungCapital festival, various hackathons and other events.
What we ask:
- No minimum education required
- Familiarity with ES6+
- Experience with unit-testing
- Experience with modern CSS frameworks (Stylus/SCSS/LESS/PostCSS)
- You are living in Europe (in the Netherlands is a big plus)
If you’re interested, fill out an online application straight away by clicking the application button. For more information please contact Sanne Ponjee at firstname.lastname@example.org.
YoungCapital is a kick starter of fresh talent in the business sector. As a business, we connect highly educated, young, talented people to employers, during their studies, after graduating or as young professionals. These people are the key drivers of innovation in businesses. That is why we help them conquer the labour market under several different labels: YoungCapital, StudentJob International and YoungCapital Professionals. Our network of over six million candidates in eight different countries makes the biggest agency of talented young people in Europe. Our clients range from small and medium-sized enterprises to multinationals and even the government. Curious to see what more we have to offer? Check out https://www.youngcapital.dev.
- Education Level
- HBO, Universiteit
- Working hours per week
- 36 - 40
- Type of Contract
- Fulltime (ervaren)
- Responsible for
- To find the perfect balance between the creativity and functionality of all of our external facing applications.
- Published at
Ontvang vergelijkbare vacatures in je mailbox
Vul in waar je vergelijkbare vacatures zoekt en vergeet je e-mailadres niet!
Deel deze vacature
We heten wel YoungCapital, maar iedereen is even welkom. Ook als je al wat meer ervaring hebt. Meer weten? Check onze FAQ.