YoungCapital is looking for a Machine Learning Specialist in Hoofddorp
We are looking for a Machine Learning Specialist. Are you attracted by the question of how
we can make the move from 'descriptive' to more 'predictive' and 'prescriptive' big data
analysis by applying Machine Learning? Are you looking for a job, or perhaps a great
graduation project? Then you're the Machine Learning Specialist we're looking for!
In this position, you are responsible for the automation of the matching process of candidates with vacancies. YoungCapital has an incredible amount of data at its disposal concerning candidates and vacancies. This data has to be converted into features so Machine Learning can eventually be applied. Among other things, we would like to be able to predict which candidate is suitable for which vacancy.
Your tasks include:
- Retrieving data from the database;
- Analysing this data;
- Feature engineering and selection;
- Programming (at present, the whole system is written in Python);
- Machine Learning;
- Thorough testing of models and the analysis of these results in order to come up with and implement points for improvement.
- A lot of brainstorming about what kind of data there is, how best to use this and which models and algorithm are most suitable for this.
What we offer:
- A very instructive and challenging workplace.
- An energetic team of approximately 30 IT Professionals;
- A great and international work atmosphere at our head office in Hoofddorp;
- Good labour conditions such as reimbursement of travel expenses, favourable pension scheme, 25 holiday days, 6.5 WTR days, opportunity to take part in boot camps.
- Working for an extremely ambitious and young company (average age is 27);
- A lot of space for your own ideas and contributions!
- Good knowledge of the Python language;
- Critical and problem solving abilities, we are setting up a new project and there is no clear manual or set of tasks;
- A course in artificial intelligence, computer science or a similar technical education.
- Knowledge of and experience with machine learning;
- Knowledge of SQL is an advantage but not a necessity. This can be learnt.
Are you interested in this position? Then apply online directly via the application button or email your CV and motivation to Manon ten Holter via firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any questions, please contact Manon at +31 610346595.
- HBO, Universiteit
- Fulltime (startersfunctie), Fulltime (ervaren)
- Gepubliceerd op