YoungCapital is looking for a talented fulltime DevOps engineer in Hoofddorp
Are you an experienced DevOps engineer and stucked in your current job? Don' t look further! We are looking for you! In our Research and Development team we are working with over 60 people on a series of impressive and cool applications. Some of these applications we develop ourselves; for example all the 25 job websites that are part of YoungCapital and their databases, but also the YoungCapital app, our own ATS (Applicant Tracking System), machine learning algorithms and many many others. We are looking for the right DevOps engineer who are willing to grow with us and have the same energy as we have.
What are you going to do
We are growing fast. Very fast. This is because we come up with razor-sharp solutions that continue to astonish our clients. To make us even smarter, accelerate our growth and make our clients even happier, we are looking for a talented DevOps engineer to help us with the further expansion and management of our IT infrastructure. We switched from Amazon Web Services to Google Cloud and our workflow is based on Docker and Kubernetes.
You will work with us on systems that are used to help many many students a year to find work and get paid on time. Recruitment takes place via various websites. We currently have a database of almost 5 million candidates from various countries. As well as employment sites, we are also working on: salary processing software, planning systems, invoicing software, e-learning applications and competence software.
Among other things, this position involves:
- Automation of processes currently carried out manually in relation to configuration management, using tools like Chef;
- Management of the basic provisioning and deploy recipes for our developers;
- Management of tools to perform monitoring, automated deployments and back-ups;
- Making various applications deployable together with our developers;
- Researching new techniques and giving shape to the new service provision;
- Setting up and managing the monitoring of web applications.
What we offer
- Besides a salary and an awesome job in a really cool organization, there are some important things like;
- Each year, there is a budget for your education and development;
- Great benefits, such as a pension and potential bonus, travel allowance, 25 vacation days, 6.5 ADV days plus 1 additional holiday day;
- A yearly budget of €150,- which you can spend on sports-gear;
- You will have a Mac book pro or a Chromebook;
- Room for relaxation in the form of games, ping pong, table football or go to our own gym;
- You will be a part of a surprisingly good working atmosphere, including our own YoungCapital festival, various hackathons and other events ;
- An awesome and healthy lunch!
What we ask:
- Minimum hbo level or equivalent ability
- Experience with at least one of the following programming languages: Python, Ruby or PHP;
- Experience with scripting languages, such as Bash or Perl;
- Experience with GIT;
- Experience with Docker, Kubernetes and Chef (prerequisite);
- Experience with Debian or Ubuntu;
- Experience with a Continuous Integration system;
- Knowledge of Google Cloud;
- Knowledge of MySQL and ElasticSearch.
Are you interested in this great job as a DevOps Engineer? Apply directly online via the application button. For more information, please call Roos Meij at 06-22505933.
Who are we:
YoungCapital is an employment agency but does it very differently than you might think. We recruit almost all our candidates via digital channels and offer each year many students, graduates and young professionals a wide range of career opportunities. To make us even smarter, accelerate our growth even further and make our customers even happier, we are looking for new collegues!
- Education Level
- HBO, Universiteit
- Working hours per week
- Type of Contract
- Fulltime (ervaren)
- Responsible for
- Supporting with the further expansion and management of the IT infrastructure
Ontvang vergelijkbare vacatures in je mailbox
Vul in waar je vergelijkbare vacatures zoekt en vergeet je e-mailadres niet!
Schrijf je nu in!
Wil jij op de hoogte gehouden worden van nieuwe interessante vacatures en altijd binnen 1 muisklik kunnen solliciteren? Schrijf je in als werkzoekende!DIRECT INSCHRIJVEN
We heten wel YoungCapital, maar iedereen is even welkom. Ook als je al wat meer ervaring hebt. Meer weten? Check onze FAQ.