Swedish Customer support employee wanted for Rituals in Amsterdam!
Are you a Swedish native speaker and are you looking for a new challenge in Amsterdam? Familiar with Facebook and Twitter and good at solving problems? Then this could be your next challenge!
What are you going to do
At any given moment of every single day, there are countless beautiful and meaningful moments we tend to overlook due to the routines of everyday life. The goal of our client is to help it's consumers to find moments of joy in everyday life by turning daily routines into more meaningful rituals. As a Social Media Consumer Support Employee, you will provide conscious and personalized communication to Swedish & English or Swedish & Dutch consumers of Rituals products via social media. You and your colleagues will monitor activities on social media and reply to these messages accordingly. You will also be developing scripts which can be used on social media by the General Consumer Support Employees. You can expect to answer questions regarding products, online orders, delivery status, payments and returns.
In case there are no outstanding social media messages you will help out your General Consumer Support colleagues and handle incoming e-mails and calls. Furthermore, you will monitor the presence of the Rituals on social media and you will share this knowledge with all relevant departments.
What we offer
- A competitive salary good wage of € 15,00 gross per hour;
- Travel reimbursement;
- Flexible working hours (between 30 and 36 hours per week);
- A fun and varied job in an international working environment.
What we ask:
- Minimum mbo level or equivalent ability
- You have an educational background in Communication/Social Media (Universitet/Högskolestudier) or you have proven practical experience with the use of social media and the culture of the world wide web (e.g. blogging or vlogging);
- Swedish is your native language, next this you have great oral and written skills in a second language: English or Dutch;
- You are good in listening, summarizing and asking the right questions;
- You are able to deal with several computer systems at the same time;
- You are able to attend a fulltime two-week (paid) in-house training.
Are you the perfect candidate? Click the button 'apply now' and we'll contact you as soon as possible!
- Education Level
- HBO, Universiteit, MBO
- Working hours per week
- 30 - 36
- Type of Contract
- Fulltime (startersfunctie), Parttime (overdag), Tijdelijke fulltime baan
- Salary indication
- €15,00 per uur
- Responsible for
- Providing customer support
Ontvang vergelijkbare vacatures in je mailbox
Vul in waar je vergelijkbare vacatures zoekt en vergeet je e-mailadres niet!
Schrijf je nu in!
Wil jij op de hoogte gehouden worden van nieuwe interessante vacatures en altijd binnen 1 muisklik kunnen solliciteren? Schrijf je in als werkzoekende!DIRECT INSCHRIJVEN
We heten wel YoungCapital, maar iedereen is even welkom. Ook als je al wat meer ervaring hebt. Meer weten? Check onze FAQ.