Will you be our next dynamic and creative Packaging Intern, who will join our Packaging team temporarily? Are you a Bachelor or Masters student and are you looking for your next big challenge? Do you want to learn from the company that firmly established brands such as Lipton and Dove into our daily lives? Then this internship might be for you! You will receive diverse exposure in different packaging areas, these being primarily in the Foods (Dressings) Packaging Dept.
Creating a better future every day. That is Unilever’s vision. Unilever helps people feel good, look good and get more out of life with brands and services that are good for them and good for others. With their iconic brand portfolio of more than 400 brands, such as Dove, Lipton, Knorr or Hellmann’s, Unilever is one of the world’s largest Fast Moving Consumer Goods companies.
When joining the Unilever Headquarters, you get the opportunity to have an impact on a leading-edge company, to have impact on their outstanding brands and to get real responsibilities that will provide you a good insight into the organization and support your personal development.
As an Intern you are responsible to give support to the development and implementation of innovative packaging solutions on time, in full, on the entire portfolio of Dressings projects. With a focus on innovation, value improvement, Quality, the factories and Procurement support.
You will have a main project to focus on with a specific packaging subject. You will be required to report back continuously on progress made. In addition you are systematic in your work and you enjoy being part of a dynamic and innovative team.
Besides this main project there are possibilities to support various activities with “hands on work”. This work consists of:
- Develop understanding of Unilever Packaging protocols & test methods
- Develop understanding & hands on work on Unilever Packaging Specification Management System & Technical Drawings
- Application of Unilever Packaging Test Methods & Component approval protocols
- Understanding Secondary Packaging
- Application of secondary packaging understanding in a Project
- Help in any of the above mentioned activities under supervision of a packaging technologist
- Contribute in any way to packaging related strategic projects such as sustainability for example
What we offer:
- Compensation of € 500,00 gross per month
- The chance to work on dynamic and innovative projects at one of the largest Fast Moving Consumer Good companies
- To be part of a passionate and ambitious team of Unilever employees and fellow interns
- The opportunity to work in an international, multi-cultural environment where you acquire valuable work experience.
- You are a Bachelor or Master’s student, in Industrial Design Engineering or Product Development, Packaging Engineering, Material Technology, Mechanical Engineering;
- Full time availabe for 6 months from March 2018
Fluency in English is required and basic knowledge of the Dutch language will be an advantageand basic knowledge of the Dutch language will be an advantage
- Ability to work in multi-disciplinary and multi-cultural teams
- Able to work independently
- Flexibility in work style and being able to manage multiple tasks in parallel
- Working knowledge on Microsoft Office & Powerpoint
- Working knowledge on Solidworks, NX 3D or ProEngineer
- Creativity and Design skills
Ben jij de perfecte kandidaat voor deze vacature en voldoe je aan de eisen? Klik dan op de knop 'Solliciteer direct!' en we nemen zo snel mogelijk contact met je op!
- Education Level
- HBO, Universiteit
- Type of Contract
- Published at