Kick-start your career as a research and development intern at Unilever in Vlaardingen
Are you currently in your third or fourth year at University? And are you looking for a way to start your professional career with a bang? Do you want gain some relevant work experience at one of the largest consumer goods companies in the world? Stop searching. We are currently looking for research and development interns at Unilever in Rotterdam.
What we offer:
- A full-time internship, starting March 2018;
- A compensation of € 500,- gross per month when working full-time;
- The opportunity to have an impact on a leading-edge company;
- Working at Unilever’s European hub in Rotterdam;
- To be part of a passionate team of Unilever employees and fellow interns;
What are you going to do
As a research and development intern, your main project will be to scope new opportunities and setting up a strategy for a value improvement program and waste tracker program. Quite a mouthful, but you’ll be supported by both Unilever employees and your fellow interns. What’s more, when you’ve set up your strategy, you will also be responsible for implementing the key projects of this strategy.
But that’s not all. Besides your main project, you have the opportunity to support a variety of other activities. These activities can range from developing an understanding of Unilever Packaging protocols and test methods, to contributing to packaging related strategic projects, such as sustainability. You will work independently and get feedback along the way.
The internship itself will last 6 months, starting March 2018 in Rotterdam. During your internship at Univerlever’s European Hub in Rotterdam, you will do and learn as much as possible, while working on iconic brands, such as Lipton, Dove, and Hellmann’s. You will work full-time during the standard business hours.
With over 400 brands in their portfolio, Unilever is one of the world’s largest Fast Moving Consumer Goods companies. They are known for iconic brands, such as Lipton and Axe. Unilever’s vision is to create a better future every day by making people feel good, look good and get more out of life with their brands and services.
What we ask:
- You are a hbo or wo student (3rd or 4th year) in Industrial Design Engineering or Product Development, Packaging Engineering, Material Technology, or Mechanical Engineering.
- You are available full-time for a 6 month period, starting March 2018.
- You speak English fluently. A basic knowledge of Dutch is an advantage.
- You are able to work independently as well as in multicultural teams.
- You can multitask and you are flexible in your work style.
Ben jij de perfecte kandidaat voor deze vacature en voldoe je aan de eisen? Klik dan op de knop 'Solliciteer direct!' en we nemen zo snel mogelijk contact met je op!
- Education Level
- Universiteit, HBO
- Working hours per week
- 36 - 40
- Type of Contract
- Stage, Afstudeerstage
Ontvang vergelijkbare vacatures in je mailbox
Vul in waar je vergelijkbare vacatures zoekt en vergeet je e-mailadres niet!
Schrijf je nu in!
Wil jij op de hoogte gehouden worden van nieuwe interessante vacatures en altijd binnen 1 muisklik kunnen solliciteren? Schrijf je in als werkzoekende!DIRECT INSCHRIJVEN
We heten wel YoungCapital, maar iedereen is even welkom. Ook als je al wat meer ervaring hebt. Meer weten? Check onze FAQ.