Kick-start your career as a part-time marketeer in Amsterdam
Are you a native Polish speaker living in Amsterdam? With a master’s degree in Marketing? And are you looking for a great opportunity to kick-start your international career? Look no further. We are currently looking for a part-time marketeer for a financial services provider in Amsterdam.
What are you going to do
As a part-time marketeer you are, together with a marketing team, responsible for supporting tactical marketing activities to drive inbound and outbound business to Poland and Central and Eastern Europe (CEE). How? By working closely with sales and business lines to support local marketing initiatives. You will assist Polish and CEE businesses with the local requirements for group websites and several intranet projects. This means liaising with local offices on brand marketing and making sure they meet these requirements. Furthermore, you will manage local marketing events in Poland.
But that’s not all. As a part-time marketeer, you will also provide support to the project team here in the Netherlands, and assist with content management. This may include designing, editing or formatting content, but also occasionally translating various types of corporate literature into Polish.
Working hours and the company
You will work three days a week during the standard business hours. Which days? That’s up to you. The company you will be working for is a global expert in local businesses. With a network of offices across 80 countries, it has the in-country expertise and knowledge to help businesses (of all sizes) expand and operate both within and beyond their home markets.
What we offer
- A gross salary of € 12,- per hour;
- Flexible working hours, which can easily be combined with, for example, school or a second job;
- Language lessons at the office;
- The chance to gain relevant work experience at a leading, international company;
- Numerous opportunities on the job to further your personal and professional development;
- Access to interesting business events.
What we ask:
- You have (or are currently obtaining) a Master in Marketing or a similar field;
- You don't need work experience
- You are a (near) native Polish speaker and an adequate English speaker.
- You have some experience in marketing or customer relationship management (CRM).
- Knowledge of computer graphics and printing production is an advantage.
- You are available at least three days a week and are eager to learn.
- You are communicatively strong (both verbally and in writing).
Ben jij de perfecte kandidaat voor deze vacature en voldoe je aan de eisen? Klik dan op de knop 'Solliciteer direct!' en we nemen zo snel mogelijk contact met je op!
- Education Level
- HBO, Universiteit
- Working hours per week
- 20 - 24
- Type of Contract
- Parttime (overdag)
- Responsible for
Ontvang vergelijkbare vacatures in je mailbox
Vul in waar je vergelijkbare vacatures zoekt en vergeet je e-mailadres niet!
Schrijf je nu in!
Wil jij op de hoogte gehouden worden van nieuwe interessante vacatures en altijd binnen 1 muisklik kunnen solliciteren? Schrijf je in als werkzoekende!DIRECT INSCHRIJVEN
We heten wel YoungCapital, maar iedereen is even welkom. Ook als je al wat meer ervaring hebt. Meer weten? Check onze FAQ.