We are looking for the most friendly Customer Service Representative there is in Hoofddorp
Are you a native English speaker, who loves the interaction with customers and wants to work for a dynamic and rapidly growing start-up with a really enthusiastic team? Nice to meet you!
What are you going to do
The client offers delivery management software for online merchants and has the ambitious goal to become the most popular shipping platform worldwide. They take customer service very seriously. By creating positive touch points with their customers and going this extra mile for them, they hope to build meaningful relationships with customers, which are worth everything. This is not only necessary for a healthy, sustainable company, but also makes your job so much more fun.
- Engaging with their British customers via phone, mail, chat and WhatsApp.
- Helping customer with problems they face with shipping, using their system or any other.
- Turning every communication into an exciting and fulfilling customer experience and turning customers into brand ambassadors.
- And so much more.
The starting date for this job is May, 1st. Also, it is a fulltime position.
What we offer
- A self-steering team with a lot of individual responsibilities.
- A nice office, with healthy lunch, good coffee and weekly drinks (and off course their game room with pool table!).
- Full support for personal development and opportunities to grow.
- A young and enthusiastic team.
- A good salary and secondary working conditions.
What we ask:
- You are a native English speaker.
- You have knowledge of, and/or, experience with the ecommerce market and/or logistics is considered a plus.
- You have work experience in a fast-moving (startup) environment or other entrepreneurial activities is considered a plus.
- You are organised and structured.
- You are naturally friendly, modest, positive and adjust easily to everyday changes.
- You are willing to gain new knowledge about fields you didn’t know before.
Are you the perfect candidate? Click the button 'apply now' and we'll contact you as soon as possible!
- Education Level
- Working hours per week
- 40 - 40
- Type of Contract
- Fulltime (startersfunctie), Fulltime (ervaren)
- Salary indication
- Tussen €2.400 en €2.500 Per maand
- Responsible for
- interaction with customers and helping them out
Ontvang vergelijkbare vacatures in je mailbox
Vul in waar je vergelijkbare vacatures zoekt en vergeet je e-mailadres niet!
Schrijf je nu in!
Wil jij op de hoogte gehouden worden van nieuwe interessante vacatures en altijd binnen 1 muisklik kunnen solliciteren? Schrijf je in als werkzoekende!DIRECT INSCHRIJVEN
We heten wel YoungCapital, maar iedereen is even welkom. Ook als je al wat meer ervaring hebt. Meer weten? Check onze FAQ.