Start now as a full-time sales agent at AirFrance-KLM Group in Enschede
Got a passion for tourism and travelling? Would you love to work in an international environment? Do you speak fluent English and preferably one other language? And do you get a kick out of getting the right deal for your clients? Then this job might be for you. Go work as a full-time sales agent at AirFrance-KLM Group in Enschede.
What are you going to do
As a full-time sales agent, your primary responsibility can be stated plain and simple: maximize the turnover and customer satisfaction of AirFrance-KLM Group. How? By offering group sales to tour operators, travel agents and individual clients. For example by providing a combination of seats and fares. Easier for the client, who does not have the book everything separately, but also lucrative for you, as the client will book everything via your company.
But your position does not just revolve around sales. You will also monitor the timely and correct materialization of these group sales, and, if necessary, limitize or cancel (part of) the group reservation in order to optimize the filling up of flights.
During this process, you will continually give feedback to AirFrance-KLM Group, enabling them to determine trends and the commercial importance of the various clients. You are always on the lookout for ways to improve the process. When you signal any problems, you will immediately take action to try and fix the situation.
Before you start with your new job, you will first follow a full-time training. This training will last 6 to 8 weeks, and will be conducted during office hours. During your training, you’ll be brought up to speed about your responsibilities as a full-time sales agent.
You will work full-time (40 hours), from Monday to Friday, during the standard office hours.
What we offer:
- A challenging position as full-time sales agent in Enschede;
- A starting salary of € 1.910,- per month, based on a full-time employment contract;
- A full-time training of 6 to 8 weeks before you start;
- Work in an international environment;
- A great addition to your cv;
- A place within a fun and enthusiastic team, with colleagues from all over the world.
What we ask:
- Minimum mbo level 4 or equivalent ability
- You speak and write fluent English and German as well.
- Affinity with computers and other computer programs such as Word, Excel and Kana
- Affinity with sales
- You have relevant working experience in a customer care and/or airline related environment.
- You have a great passion for tourism and travelling.
Are you the perfect candidate? Click the button 'apply now' and we'll contact you as soon as possible!
- Education Level
- MBO, HBO, Universiteit
- Working hours per week
- 36 - 40
- Type of Contract
- Fulltime (startersfunctie), Fulltime (ervaren)
- Salary indication
- €1.910,00 per uur
- Responsible for
- Getting a good relation with your accounts and make sales from this relation
Ontvang vergelijkbare vacatures in je mailbox
Vul in waar je vergelijkbare vacatures zoekt en vergeet je e-mailadres niet!
Schrijf je nu in!
Wil jij op de hoogte gehouden worden van nieuwe interessante vacatures en altijd binnen 1 muisklik kunnen solliciteren? Schrijf je in als werkzoekende!DIRECT INSCHRIJVEN
We heten wel YoungCapital, maar iedereen is even welkom. Ook als je al wat meer ervaring hebt. Meer weten? Check onze FAQ.