You are looking for an evening job. For example because you are still in school or because you already have another job in the daytime. However, you are not that keen to work all evening, so shifts of about two hours are perfect for you. You prefer to not sit behind a desk all day and rather do physical work. Do you recognize yourself in this description? Then check out the rest of this vacancy for warehouse employee at DHL in Utrecht.
As a warehouse employee, you and your colleagues ensure that all DHL parcels arrive at the right place in the warehouse. Boring? Certainly not, because that is not the only thing you will do. You will also process the returned parcels, check the incoming ones and scan them so that they are registered in the system. Those two-hour shifts are over in no time.
Working days and -times
On weekday evenings you will work from 6pm to 8pm. Based on your availability, an online planning will be made. It is important that you are at least available on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays.
Wat wij bieden:
- A side job in the evenings. Easy to combine with, for example, a study or other work;
- An excellent salary;
- Because you work in the evening you are entitled to a supplement of 12.5%;
- In short: a fun side job with a nice team in the warehouse!
Wat wij vragen:
- Minimaal mbo werk- en denkniveau
- You are physically fit (to move parcels around);
- Working experience is not necessary;
- You are able to apply for a Certificate of Conduct (VOG).
Ben jij de perfecte kandidaat voor deze vacature en voldoe je aan de eisen? Klik dan op de knop 'Solliciteer direct!' en we nemen zo snel mogelijk contact met je op!
- Middelbare school, MBO, HBO, Universiteit
- Verantwoordelijk voor
- Sorting packages in the warehouse
- Gepubliceerd op