Senior Online Marketeer at YoungCapital in Hoofddorp
Do you have a strong passion for online marketing and do you want to lead a young team of international marketers? Then this vacancy is definitely for you! You will determine the online strategy for 10 countries across Europe including the UK, France, Spain and the Netherlands. You will be responsible for training your team and improving their skills in online marketing. Our work environment is quite informal and open, where you are encouraged to test new ideas and if needed you can get support from the online marketing specialists from the YoungCapital team.
What we offer:
- A great job with plenty of room for your own ideas and entrepreneurship within an ambitious, growing and online oriented organization;
- An international, enterprising and enthusiastic working atmosphere at our head office in Hoofddorp;
- A good salary and an end-of-year bonus;
- Excellent secondary conditions including: laptop, smartphone, a favourable pension plan, 25 days off, 6.5 ADV days (extra days), various incentive programs: from a trip with all your colleagues to gift vouchers and department outings;
- Working for a very ambitious and young online-oriented organization (our average age is 27 years old!)
What are you going to do
As a senior online marketeer at YoungCapital International, you are responsible for 10 European StudentJob domains. You will ensure that we reach our 2 target audiences (the candidates and the companies that place vacancies on our websites) and strive for as many relevant applications and vacancies as possible.
By using your previous knowledge and experience, you will decide which way you want to achieve these goals! You determine the work which has to be done, the focus points and the budget distribution.
For this function it is important that you have a passion for online marketing and desire to transfer your skills to the team you are leading. You are responsible for training the team and cooperating with the StudentJob sales teams.
Your activities consist of:
- You determine the online marketing strategy for 10 European countries
- You are responsible for the selection, training and management of the trainees and full-timers in your team (in total +/- 15 people)
- You manage the online marketing budgets and set up paid campaigns / collaborations
- You cooperate with our IT team, the StudentJob sales teams and the YoungCapital online marketing specialists
- You optimize the site in the field of SEO (technical SEO adjustments using e.g. Screaming Frog and Search Console) and usability
- You work a lot with Google Analytics and find points for improvement in areas such as SEO, referral partners, email campaigns and the website.
- You report directly to the Business Line Manager of Studentjob / YoungCapital International
What we ask:
- At least finished hbo
- You have a relevant, completed program at higher professional education or university level and at least 3 years experience in a (managerial) online marketing position;
- You have a clear vision on online marketing that you continuously develop with the latest insights;
- You have extensive knowledge of Google Analytics, Social media campaigns, SEO / SEA, and HTML;
- You have impeccable writing and speaking English language skills;
- You like to work in a dynamic and entrepreneurial organization.
Do you think you are the ideal candidate for this position? Click the 'apply now' button and we will contact you as soon as possible!
- Education Level
- HBO, Universiteit
- Working hours per week
- 32 - 40
- Type of Contract
- Fulltime (startersfunctie), Fulltime (ervaren)
- Responsible for
- Online marketing strategy for 10 European countries
Ontvang vergelijkbare vacatures in je mailbox
Vul in waar je vergelijkbare vacatures zoekt en vergeet je e-mailadres niet!
Schrijf je nu in!
Wil jij op de hoogte gehouden worden van nieuwe interessante vacatures en altijd binnen 1 muisklik kunnen solliciteren? Schrijf je in als werkzoekende!DIRECT INSCHRIJVEN
We heten wel YoungCapital, maar iedereen is even welkom. Ook als je al wat meer ervaring hebt. Meer weten? Check onze FAQ.